BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Laura H.
La Mirada, CA
The only product I use for my brows!! Although I don't like how the pencil with the brush always brakes on me I love the color range and a match for my eyebrows. Overall the product Is great the packaging a bit cheap
Michaela K.
This brand is absolutely amazing! They produce the best quality products and these products stay on all day! I used these when entering a pageant and was not let down! I would recommend these products for sure!
Erica B.
I have the gel brows and I like using this product! Defiantly a little goes a long way that is for sure ! I like using this when I want my brows a little darker or looking a little more finished !
Krysta F.
I am obsessed with this brand!! I love the brow wiz, contour kit and highlighters! Such amazing quality. Known for the brow products. I have many items from them brand and I will continue to purchase more.
Ophelia H.
Absolutely in love with the products this company puts out. They are so high quality it is amazing! I feel like even though it's a pricier brand the sheer quality of their products is worth it.
Kayla B.
Virgie, KY
I love this brand so much! I have the modern renaissance palette and I use it often and love the colors and pigmentation! I also have their "moon child" glow kit and it is LOVE. All of their products are fantastic!
Graciela F.
Anaheim, CA
I have a couple products from this brand and none of them have failed me. My favorite is the dipbrow pomade for my eyebrows. It's my holy grail product, I haven't gone back to anything else.
Anabel S.
Cliffwood, NJ
ABH has the most amazing eye shadows and brow products. Also their glow kits are out of this world. I always buy from them because they offer auch great quality products. Such an amazing brand.
mariah s.
Yonkers, NY
ABH is my life savior..... for my EYEBROWS ofcourse !!!!:) I dont know where my life would be without there dipbrow. It works wonders if you use it correctly. Will always be a must have in my daily makeup routine.
Gabby C.
La Habra, CA
i Love Anastasia Berverly Hills. the first product i bought from them was the brow wiz. i felt like it was a little too expensive and similar to cheaper products but it worked really good.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.