BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Erica R.
Athens, OH
Their products are so amazingly high quality, the dupes don't even come close. Their products have flawless color payoff and last forever on your skin. Favorites would be modern renaissance and dipbrow
Kristine P.
Satellite Beach, FL
Haven't been disappointed yet by a product from ABH. Their brow products are the best! I was very hesitant on the Liquid lipstick but bought it on a whim. I ended up falling in love and went back and bought 3 more!!
Mikel L.
Stanwood, WA
I love the Anastasia liquid lips and their brow products! I use them everyday. They are so easy to work with and stay all day. They are most definitely worth the price. I would recommend them to anyone.
Rina L.
THESE PRODUCTS ARE AMAZING!! There lip glosses are such good quality there glow kits are amazing. Although there products can be a little expensive it's ok because they are so worth the money and really have nothing like it
Marie T.
I love this brand! Everything I have tried from this line is packed with pigments and worth every penny! I love their eyeshadows and have switched from Urban Decay to Anastasia! Love, love, love!!
Vulmar D.
I love their brow powder and their brow gel. Both stay put throughout the day. The powder looks very natural if you are going for that look other than that they have many shades for everyone.
Yanique B.
Great makeup line not so much for beginners but you'll have to just keep working at it .I love all of there products makes me looks glamorous.Great quality makeup your eye brows will always be on fleek lol.
Nancy T.
This brand is the most consistent when it comes to quality of their product. I have repurchased pretty much all the brow products over and over again. Same with the eye shadows and highlighters.
Influenster M.
I enjoy the brow wiz pencil. The pomade however did dry up and I've only used it maybe six times since I've had it and didn't leave the cap off. Anastasia is an expensive brand but the colors can be off.
Meghan K.
Jackson, TN
The Brow Wiz and Dipbrow are two of the best brow products I've ever used! I combine the two products and it gives me the sharpest, easiest brow. It isn't too waxy and it gives the perfect amount of pigment! I believe you get a pretty great amount of product for the money too. A little goes a long way!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.