BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Franklin, MA
I do like a lot of the Anastasia products, their brow wiz is a cult favorite. I have definitely purchased and repurchased it a couple of times, but I've found a cheaper alternative from l'oreal which lasts longer on me, so I won't repurchase it anymore. But its still a great eyebrow pencil
Emma s.
Emma s.
Alameda, CA
This is a great over all brand. I love this company I have only purchase the brow definer in Medium brown which is wonderful. I can use this a little bit and my brows still look great. I have bought other people the newest glow kit and they love it. I would love to have a glow kit myself.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Anastasia has come a long way! I used to like her products, but recently everything she puts out is above and beyond! Everything works so beautifully, highly pigmented, long lasting products! Such beautiful and different colors from other lines! I'm so impressed with everything she does!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
I'm obsessed with all things Anastasia! I had my brows done by her when I was 18 (12yrs ago) & was stoked when she came out with her brow products. Now she's extended the same quality to her makeup & I'm totally obsessed! The Mario palette and her So Hollywood illuminator - so on point!
Liliana G.
Liliana G.
I am in love with the anastasia brow gel.i dont even have to use a pencil to do my eyebrows.i can just put the gel on and call it a day.my brow gel last me about 5 months using it on a daily basis.i totally recommend this if you are in a rush and dont have any sparse areas in your brows
Bint A.
Bint A.
Really good brand but I hear a few products are overrated. I personally have tried the dipbrow and really like it. I use it almost every time I go and I use it with benefit brow gel. I wanted to try the contour palette but it looks like too many colors I won't use. I do recommend them.
pritti k.
pritti k.
I could go on forever about the Modern Renaissance Platte. It's just a must have. Out of everything I own that is by far my favorite palette. It's gorgeous and VERY pigmented. Everything applies so smoothly and the shadows themselves are buttery. I have yet to buy more from this brand.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Springfield, TN
Anastasia built her company up to be a brand that is internationally known, highly acclaimed, respected by everyone (even her competitors). She is a woman I respect, admire, and want to emulate. I know before seeing it that every single product ABH puts out is the best in the industry!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
dip brow is life. dip brow is love. the palettes are great, and the whole lone of brow products is just above anything else I have ever used! I love every product I have come across so far from this line!! I would definitely recommend this line to anyone looking for affordable makeup.
Gea M.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Need a great eyebrow cosmetic? Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil as well as their brow pomade are an awesome duo and easy to use. I love using them together to sculpt out the perfect brows! I haven't tried their other products but their items listed above are 5 stars in my opinion..
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.