BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jennifer Z.
Portland, OR
Anastasia Beverly Hill's lip gloss has a beautiful color but it doesn't last on my lips for more than an hour. The formula is very comfortable. I would not repurchase or recommend this product due to how long it lasted on me... Their brow pencils are great though!
Kitty K.
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills!!! This brand is the go to brand for brows! I love the brow wiz so much!!! It really is the best eyebrow pencil! I also love the eyeshadows and the highlighters. you can't go wrong with her products! They truly are worth every penny.
Joselin V.
I have recently started trying out more Anastasia beverly hills products and I absolutely love them ! The first product I tried was the modern renaissance palette and it is just lovely, the colors are perfect for rosy looks and the pigmentation is just perfection!
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
I love Anastasia products. I use her brow products (of course, who doesn't??) as well as a few of her liquid lips and my favorite, her Modern Renaissance pallet! Her products are high quality and not over priced. I recommend these products to friends all the time.
Joselyn S.
I have only tried the liquid lipsticks and they give me life! They're so pigmented and not drying at all. They have a variety of colors that fit every skin color. My favorite is crush! Definitely recommend the lipsticks and I can't wait to try some other products!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I love Anastasia products. The quality is very good. I've been able to find their products all around for an affordable price. You can even find their products on amazon. My favorite product is their eyebrow pencil. Nothing else compares to their eyebrow pencils.
Raya Z.
Eugene, OR
I wouldn't have perfect eyebrows or contour if it weren't for this company. The makeup quality is insanely flawless and has always done great things for my skin. I couldn't live without their products and I really want to branch out and try their other offerings.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Anastasia is an awesome makeup brand. While things can get a little pricey, everything has such a high quality from the packaging to the product itself. I feel like a princess every time I try someone out from this brand, and It is definitely one of my favorites.
Kourtney W.
Hartland, MI
I have loved every product I bought from this company. Everything is very very well made. I usually buy these products from Sephora. I don't think they need to improve other than making more of some . products because they sell out often. I would recommend this.
Stephanie D.
The product that I purchased from Anastasia Beverly hills is their Dip Brow in chocolate. I got it because of all the hype on YouTube and I wanted to see if it was just that great and it absolutely is. The dipbrow is my holy grail everyday go to eyebrow product.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.