BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Samantha  W.
Terry, MT
ABH used to really annoy me, specifically because they would put out all of these LE palettes with tons of shade repeats. However, they seriously stepped up their game with the Modern Renaissance palette.
Stephanie F.
Corona, NY
The brow wuz is my go to eyebrow pencil. It is so light in shade and the pencil is very thin it's perfect for a natural brow look. The spoolie it comes with us perfect for combing and blending as well.
Bayan S.
Magnolia, AR
The modern renaissance palette has the most amazing colors I have ever used! The colors are very pigmented and are very easy to blend out. There are also so many looks that can be done with this palette
Abbey P.
Franklin, OH
One of my favorite makeup brands! They make so many great products and majority of them have great prices. Favorite purchase is definitely the brow wiz. Their highlighter game is improving extremely also!!
Jennifer Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Brow products are amazing. Their lip products are great. I love their glosses, they are the best consistency. And eye shadow are great also. Everything is great.
Melissa D.
I love her renaissance eyeshadow kits. So versatile and the colors are so pigmented. I can use it at night and for day looks. I recommend this as a great everyday color combo. I purchased it at sephora
Emily C.
Decatur, TN
Their brow products are amazing. I've used both the Brow Wiz pencil and the Brow Definer pencil and I love both. I switch back and forth between the two because I can't pick a favorite! They last all day and blend perfectly so as not to look too harsh!
Kristen S.
Cumberland, MD
Anastasia has some awesome products! They are very good quality but are expensive! They are definitely worth your money but you can find some less expensive dupes!
Tameka B.
Tulsa, OK
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills. I recently purchased a contour kit. It is amazing. The colors were so perfect for my dark skin tone. The product didn't bother my sensitive skin. I purchased a kit for myself and my daughter. We both use them everyday. The price was reasonable for such a great product.
Katrina M.
De Leon Spgs, FL
Who does not love Anastasia makeup??? Have you seen their highlighters they are amazing!!!!! Their dip brow is so amazing! Every thing Anastasia is great! It's a lil pricey but it's worth every bit of it!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.