BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Azeysha Y.
Azeysha Y.
San Diego, CA
Although on the high end, many of their products are worth buying such as dipbrow, highlighters, lipstick.
Shila B.
Shila B.
Lawndale, CA
BROWS BROWS BROWS! Go to brow company for the best brow products. Definetely recommend you trying them out
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
The eyeshadow palette in modern renaissance is so awesome. Perfect pigmentation and blends so effortlessly
Gina L.
Gina L.
Rochester, NY
Brow wiz is life. Absolutely love it. Perfect color. Fine point makes it perfect for "drawing" on my brows
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Greenfield, IN
I love Anastasia! The brow wiz is my holy grail, her contour palettes are incredible, and the eyeshadows are perfect too! Definitely one of my favorite brands.
shefali p.
shefali p.
Peabody, MA
very exepnsive but worth the money, all cosmetics are different then usual stuff. expensive it is indeed great quality though
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
My renascence pallet is life!!! ABH really hit a home run with that thing! Super pigmented and beautiful.
claudia s.
claudia s.
hopkins, MN
I love the matte liquid lipsticks. Amazing colors and great quality. I could buy all the colors for sure!
Bri C.
Bri C.
I recently purchased the modern renaissance palette and I'm so impressed. It's hands down my favorite palette I've ever used.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Best eyebrow products ever!! Prices are a tad high, but nothing too crazy. And they really can't be best.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.