BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Markela H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just tried the contour palette & I swear I will never got back to any other contour product 🙅🏽 I got mine at Marshalls for $20 & I knew it was a steal 👏🏽 lol but even if I'd bought it for $50 it still is worth it.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough about this brand. I'm not big on contouring but they've got alot going on. My holy grail brow products are the Dip Brow and Brow Wiz pencil for sure!
Brenda D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my I love my pallete and my eyebrow pomade it is amazing ! This brand never lets me down no matter what I choose to buy from this line of products.
Daivelis G.
bronx
Anastasia bervely hills is a store very good because they are makeup better and beautiful, I like this product
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the contour kits and of course the eyebrow pomade and brownwiz my go too yes I order alot
Tina D.
Tustin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorites from Anastasia are the eyebrow pens and the eyeshadows. The color payoff on shadows is wonderful. I also love the contour shades. You can buy them individually and put them in a z palette. They really think about different and make it work for all types
Cassie A.
Victorville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand. I own their brow stuff, their contour kits and even their tweezers. It's good quality and quantity! I think its affordable when you compare it to other brands. If you haven't tried you should.
Jennifer T.
I have a few of her liquid lipsticks and I love them. They are a bit drying but it's expected with liquid lipsticks. There is also smooth application
April D.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fact at ABH is branching out into more makeup items other than just Eye brows the modern renaissace pallete is my favorite.
Maria R.
Las Vegas, NV
Es lo mejor en productos... cualquiera de esta linea me encanta, podria ddcir qe es mi favorito
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.