BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Mel M.
Mel M.
PITTSBURGH, PA
BROW WIZ BROW WIZ BROW WIZ. All I can say is that I love this pencil and it's the BEST product around for eyebrows.
Maritza C.
Maritza C.
I love everything from their brow powders to their brushes. Bought a brush years ago and it's still holding up great after everyday use
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Gresham, OR
Dipbrow pomade is my go-to for brows. I really like the staying power.
Good selection of colors also. I use blonde.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I love the cream contour kit and eyebrow whiz. I always recommend trying this brand. I haven't been disappointed a
Melinda J.
Melinda J.
Every product I have tried buy this brand I have absolutely loved especially their eyeshadows and eyeshadow palettes
Brittni Y.
Brittni Y.
Bremerton, WA
Love me some brow wiz and liquid lips girl!!! Yessss, my brows be on fleek and my lips staying popping with my ABH
Han r.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Love the lipstick/ gloss. Their social media features popular colors. Great matte shades similar to Kylie kits. Very opaque and stays on long.
Lilliam G.
Lilliam G.
Conroe, TX
My favorite that i currently use everyday is their pomade, thats my ride or die product. and their sweet glow palette
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Mesa, AZ
Anastasia beverly hills helps me keep my brows in shape with their dipbrow pomade and the taupe color is so perfect for me!
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I tried Anastasia brow wiz. I liked the staying power of it. It didn't quite match my skin/hair color. I need t try a different shade.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.