BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Dovana F.
Gonzales , TX
This brand is #life! 👌🏼💁🏻 I love just about everything of abh.. especially the brow dip pomade & the modern renaissance palette! Pretty blendable colors and works A+
Eliza G.
I have purchased many brow products from this brand and must say I will not use any other brand. I'm currently using the brow dip in chocolate and I absolutely love the easy application and duration of the products.
Kelli W.
Marana, AZ
Love these products so far. I use the dipbrow which is very long-wearing as well as the lighter contour kit. I am very fair so, I find Fawn is the best color for me to contour with.
Kelly L.
I generally purchase these products from either ulta or Sephora. Also some of them are a bit expensive but worth it. I love the brow wiz and the brow definer and obviously you can't go wrong with the modern renaissance palette
Kaitlyn P.
Chatham, VA
This brand has one of the best eyebrow brushes I've used in my life. It's very stable and easy to clean, and the spoolie does a great job at blending out my eyebrows and for whatever else I need it for that day. 10/10
Briana I.
Everyone raves about Anastasia Beverly Hills because the products are amazing! I only have a few because it's a little expensive but I see why everyone likes ABH. They work for every skin type and beautiful on everyone :)
Amanda F.
I have used many ABH products and I haven't ever been disappointed. Price point is great, quantity is great, and color options are great too. I will definitely purchase again and try new products as they are released
Leah S.
Fraser, MI
ABH brow products is where it's at. They have the best on the market in my opinion. They're clear brow gel is the best too because it's like glue and my brow hairs don't move all day
Melissa H.
Palm Coast, FL
Love love love this brand. its more towards high end. But definitely worth the money in my opinion. they have products that work on all skin type, skin tones etc.
Weronika P.
Amazing brand with great products. I have their powder contour kit and it's changed my makeup game. Their products are such good quality and when you find the one that matches what you're looking for they're perfect.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.