BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Caitlyn Elisabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
This company's brow products are the best! Although the price may shock some, but I think that it is worth it when you get such a good result. This brand has also brought tons of new products to the makeup world, and I fully look forward to buying more products from this brand!
Laura M.
The Woodlands, TX
This bround is absolutelly one of my favorite and my have must is one of the best from the make up world! All de mua have something or everything of This brand loveeee themm
Karly W.
Anaheim, CA
I use the eyebrow pomade. I loved the product. It is pretty easy to use., It stays on all day, the price is reasonable, it has lasted me a quite awhile and I still have more. I'm overall very impressed with this product!
Racheal S.
Columbus, OH
Anastasia cream Contour in deep is the bomb love it really creamy even application easy to blend love highlighter shade also purchase mine at Marshall for $16 yep..
Lindsay R.
Athens, AL
I use all ABH brow products and I have never been disappointed. I would love to try the modern renaissance palatte. I usually purchase her items at Ulta or Sephora.
angela p.
I absolutely love all of these products.  I am a certified makeup artist and these products have great pigments and last a while.  Eyeshadows are my favorite in the whole line.
Courtney S.
Everything ABH is amazing. I can't say what my favorite is. But I do think the concealer is magical. I've never saw anything like it. And every lip color is genius.
Angelina C.
Good-quality products at reasonable prices. They do brow products and eyeshadow really well. They're always on trend if they're not the ones starting one. You can't go wrong!
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
I am indulged with this brand. I loved their contour palette first. I still love it. The dip pomade and brow pencil is my holy grail. Their eye shadow palettes are everything. I do not like their liquid lipsticks at all.
Sanam A.
I LOVE the pigmentation of Anastasia Beverly hills eyeshadow. The modern renaissance palette and the master palette by Mario are my all time faves! They last for a long time and don't smudge! Her brow are and pencil are classics!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.