BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Samantha R.
Old Bridge, NJ
This has probably become my favorite make up brand. I love their brow products, eye shadows, glow kits, and lip sticks. Usually my go-to for make up purchases! I love when they release new products! A brand worth the money.
Rocio M.
Milwaukee, WI
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow Pomade. It retails for $18 it is highly pigmented it works very well with the Anastasia Beverly Hills duo brush. Just dip a bit of the brush into the product and a little goes a long way.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I come here all the time to shop for brushes and cosmetics. I love their wide variety and that there are people to help test the product on you. I am never pressured to buy, which makes the buying experience very relaxing.
Allie C.
Mostly known for the eyebrow makeup and I'm a big fan! I use the taupe dip brow and I've used it for a few years now. Lasts forever and easy to apply. Stays on all day.
Racheal S.
Columbus, OH
Anastasia cream Contour in deep is the bomb love it really creamy even application easy to blend love highlighter shade also purchase mine at Marshall for $16 yep..
Anastasia Beverly Hills is a great that I'm really starting to get into. I love their dip brow pomade and they're glow kits are so pretty. Im excited to give their stick foundation a try and i expect great things from previous experiences from other products.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
Can we just take a minute to appreciate this brand ! I love everything about this brand I just love it I don't shop here often but I have a lot of products from it the best thing I've bought would be the highlight , every person slays !
Esther P.
San Diego, CA
Love Anastasia, they are definitely known for their eyebrow products for a reason! I have multiple of their products and they always work so well. You can easily get a clean and natural look from using their products
Erin T.
Dallas, GA
Anastasia Beverly Hills has Perfected the highlighter!! They have several different shades to choose from and they are all beautiful!! They go on with the perfect amount of shimmer, by far my favorite highlighters!!!!
Caitlyn Elisabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
This company's brow products are the best! Although the price may shock some, but I think that it is worth it when you get such a good result. This brand has also brought tons of new products to the makeup world, and I fully look forward to buying more products from this brand!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.