BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
  • I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.
In love with this brand! Their brow products are my favorite any company and their glow kits 😱😍 my lord their so beautiful!! Never regret a purchase from Anastasi
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Elizaville, NY
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my go-to brand for all stuff eyebrows! They are the best at filling in my brows, and are such good quality!
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Weymouth, MA
I LOVE their Mario palette released in the fall 2016. It was a game changer and the eye shadows are highly pigmented which means more product for me!
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
Always updating and bringing amazing quality products. Im absolutely addicted! I recommend the brow dip to everyone. You can't beat high quality at a fair price.
Madison N.
Madison N.
I have their browser wiz and love it!!! I am trying to expand into eye shadowsurgery in this brand because of the amazing quality
Ahd A.
Ahd A.
Villa Park, IL
Contour cream kit is not all that. Colors get dry I need to add some setting spray to get it creamy for me to apply it on easily
Camille B.
Camille B.
Wichita, KS
ABH carries my holy grail eyebrow products. They have truly changed the eyebrow game and I don't know where I'd be without them.
Bea B.
Bea B.
Lakewood, WA
I love the quality of their products however they tend to be a bit too pricey for me so I don't buy their products all the time.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Corp Christi, TX
Anastasia beverly hills eyeshadow pallets have been amazing so far. The glow kits have unfortunately been a miss for me. I wasnt too big a fan of the way it felt on my skin personally.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Madison , WI
I only have good things to say about this brand. The price is aways on point and they have very high quality products. I love their eyebrow pencil!!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.