BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
I have yet to try a product from this line that I did not like. I truly have holy grail products from this brand and try to stay atop of their new items. From the packaging all the way to the quality and formula, I find this brand has excellent items along with items that are beyond excellent.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Known for their eyebrows Anastasia Beverly Hills has grown into a lovely brand with their highlighters you can't beat moon child being one of my favorites and then you have there all day lipstick day it's amazing does not transfer does not go anywhere all day you have to scrub the lipgloss off
Kate R.
Kate R.
Cary, NC
I really love the eye brow kit that Anastasia offers. I feel that it makes your eyes brows look very natural but also very defined. Their makeup stays on longer than a lot of other brands I have tried. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is willing to pay for a high quality makeup.
Nancy e.
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
This brand is absolutely amazing everything about there product is good! Have there glow kits pallet that glow and the ultimate glow and they are so perfect so pigmented rich. I used there lip satin it's perfect shades last long I really like this brand definitely buying more product from them
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.
What I have been able to use was always a hit. I've used both the brow wiz pencils religiously for a while before I discovered Wunderbrow but they still hold a special place in my heart and get used whenever I don't need long wear (gym, grocery store...). A bit pricy but still pretty worth it!
Casey F.
Casey F.
Brooklyn, NY
I use the Anastasia Brow Wiz, and it makes ME and wiz at doing my own brows!! There is no better product on the market than this one. I'm telling you, it will change your life! I can't wait to try more of this lines products because of its anything like that one, I'll be a life long customer!
Amanda U.
Amanda U.
Fontana, CA
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills! It's in my top three brands! My favorite product is the dipbrow. I've had it for over a year now and it hasn't dried out or hit pan yet! I also love my modern renaissance palette. It has all my favorite eyeshadow colors and the eyeshadows are so easy to blend!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of those staple products you always have in your arsenal. From their creamy brow gel, that is always number one to their Lipsticks. The long wear their products have is incredible and I highly recommend them! Although more expensive, still completely worth it.
Suzzette D.
Suzzette D.
Saginaw, MI
The main thing I got to Anastasia for is her brow products... mostly the dip brow because it is so seriously awesome! I did recently get a liquid lipstick from her and I am not surprised that I love it! I will continue to purchase from this brand for sure! I'd love to try the glow palettes.
Valentina h.
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Muero por los productos de Anastasia Beverly Hills. Son de la mejor calidad a demás de que son hermosos y duraderos. Si, son un poco costosos y ese podría ser su contra, pero siempre digo que es mejor pagar un poco más por algo que te durará mucho y que disfrutaras a pagar por algo que no.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.