BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Dee R.
Woodland, CA
The best pallet i ever got! Loveeee it! Colors are perfect, they blend well, i just love it! Me encanta, una de las mejores palletas de ojo, los colores son perfectos 💖💖💖💖
Kassy R.
Edinburg, TX
The only thing I've used by Anastasia Beverly Hills is the beauty blender and I feel like it's a bit coarse. I have tried wetting it, but even then it still feels rough. It is pretty pricey so I don't know if I would buy it again.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I recently got the Modern Renaissance palette and I absolutely love it! I use it every single day. I get a multitude of looks on all occasions scales. What's not to love?
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
ABH has been a staple in my pro kit and also in my personal stash! I love all the products and the renaissance palette has been my go to ever since I got it! So pigmented and blendable and the new Nicole guerriero glow kit is amazing!!
Claudia N.
Vienna, VA
Count our kits from ABH ate the best, recently purchased a creamy one can't wait to try in and her matte lipsglosses are to die for! It's affordable I'd say because the products are great! Can't wait to get the glow kit ones !
Robin P.
Lake Charles, LA
Brow dip pomade is my favorite eye brow product. I don't really care for the brow wiz. Not nearly as pigmented and the #18 brow pencil brush side is a little too thick.
Lizzie K.
High quality! They do great brows and eyeshadows!! They always give you tons of product for the money you pay! Legit there Glow lots have 10 times the amount of product a becca highlighter does. No shade to becca of course.
Kari V.
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics!!! Their makeup is good quality and pigmented! I have their liquid lipsticks and illuminators. It is my go-to brand for liquid lipsticks because while they are matte, they're not drying.
Meara T.
I LIVE for the dipbrow it blends so well and makes my eyebrows look so well and maintained because my original eyebrows are very thin. It is a little pricey and you can get an elf dupe but it definitely works for it's worth!
Craig M.
Vista, CA
Amazing highlighters, eye shadow palettes, eyebrow stuff and this company is literally just great, everything they make is so good and has great quality and even though pricey, is so worth it and the hype is really worth it!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.