BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Birlenia M.
Birlenia M.
Pennsauken, NJ
I do no go a day without using my Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products! The dip brow pomade I use to out line my brows while I use the dual color powder to fill in.
Emory H.
Emory H.
Long Beach, MS
I just got the new Nicole Guerrero Glow Kit by Anastasia and OMG it is fabulous. It certainly packs a punch! The colors are so pigmented and long lasting even on my oily skin. So sad that it is limited edition!
Abi J.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
I love Anastasia. They're anyways coming out with new, must have products. Great lip products, eye shadows and eye brows and the glow kits..... they're amazing.
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Stryker, OH
The Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products are the best on the market. I love how many shades that are available and the formula is great
Delilah J.
Delilah J.
Mesquite, TX
ABH is one of the best high end brands ever! Everything they release is bomb. The best products are the brow stuff. The next best product is the highlighters.
Samantha  W.
Samantha W.
Terry, MT
ABH used to really annoy me, specifically because they would put out all of these LE palettes with tons of shade repeats. However, they seriously stepped up their game with the Modern Renaissance palette.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love abh they make the best highlights and shadows and don't ever forget the brows I have been using her brow products even when I didn't know about makeup
Heather S.
Heather S.
Morgantown , WV
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills products. They are a great quality (all that I have used anyway) however they are definitely pricey. But they last a long time so the price is worth it. Would recommend shopping here.
Katie G.
Katie G.
San Marcos, CA
I love their dipbrow! I have auburn hair, and the auburn color is spot on. It's not too red but just the right tint to match my hair color. Super creamy too!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Fremont, CA
Have yet to find an Anatstatia product I don't like. I love the brow wiz pencil and my eyebrow gel. The lip glosses are also beautiful.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.