BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Maria R.
Hialeah, FL
I have the dipbrow pomade and countour kit. It's a little pricey but both very long lasting. So you're getting your money's worth. They're great quality and a little goes along way. I can't leave home without them. I just love it.
NADINE A.
What do I say about the queen of brows? Her products are crazy good in all ways ever. I loveeee the finish of her liquid lip sticks as well the foundation stick is amazing.
Maria G.
Bakersfield, CA
In love with the liquid lipsticks. Purchased two and was sooo pleased! The formula is very creamy! Not crying what's so ever! Beautiful packaging not over priced. Big color selection and they don't have a bad smell. Love love love!
Aniah C.
Hampton, VA
I have mostly tried their brow pomade and their highlighting palette. Their highlighting palette has some fallout but is very pigmented. Also their brow pomade is so great and smooth. A little bit goes a long way with that product.
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
I only have one ABH product and that is the glow kit which I am completely in love with. I have a light sand skin tone and surprisingly the highlights look good on my skin.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Favorite brand for liquid lipstick and eyeshadow palettes, the quality is amazing and I love that their products are worth the price and I love that they are cruelty free.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
ABH is a very good brand! I love the Glow Kits and the brow products. They are very affordable and the packaging makes them look like they are more expensive than they are.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
Products may be looked at as a bit pricey but they are VERY worth the money! Amazing quality and products last long! Favorite ABH is the contour kit! blends so easily and is easy to use, even for beginners.
Cheyenne R.
Anastasia is my go to. I use ABH every single day, for my brows, my contour, my lips, everything. It is a staple in my beauty collection and definitely one of my top favorite brands. The quality of their products are worth the price!
Kay S.
Watford City, ND
My sister just bought me their modern renaissance palette. And while I would have never picked it out for myself I'm in love. Its my go to palette! The pigments are fantastic and they close on smooth. Makes for great blending!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.