BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

MICAELA P.
MICAELA P.
Live Oak, TX
Great products but over priced. So many different shades to choose from. But gets pretty expensive since you can find similar drug store products that do the same.
Becca M.
Becca M.
I never used to do my brows but a friend got me into doing them. I love this brand. Great formula and love the clear gel. Great range of shades to match.
Ivy C.
Ivy C.
Arlington, VA
Amazing brand! I love all the products. The stick foundations are amazing and great for oily skin! I love their eyebrow products too. It's such a good brand to use. I recommend it to everyone.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City , OK
Love love love! Their eyeshadows are amazing, super pigmented, creamy, and all around beautiful. Also it's fairly priced which makes my wallet happy too.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Beaver Dam, WI
I love their lip gloss, it's the best formula and smells like cake or frosting! The pigment is nice on the darker ones and it's creamy and lays a while!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Orlando, FL
I could give this brand 10 star ⭐️ you gotta be willing to pay some money. Products are very expensive but at the end it's worth it
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Eyeshadows are amazing! Love the consistency and the pigment!! Plus these eyebrow products are the only things I use for my eyebrows! Always look snatched too!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Selah, WA
This is the shit. They have such a range of user friendly products aimed at targeting all audiences! I love the dipbrow pomade and the contour palletes.
Keri B.
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY
I only tried two products from this brand and those are the modern renaissance eye palette and the brow wiz and I love both of them.
Linda V.
Linda V.
Brooklyn park, MN
The eyeshadows are always so pigmented. I love the ranisance pallet! It's so creamy and the colors are beautiful. I also low the pomades! My favorites!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????