BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Elee R.
Elee R.
Owensboro, KY
My dipbrow is my saving grace, but I wasnt too impressed with their matte lippies. I couldnt live without my dipbrow and eyebrow pencil, so they still get 4 stars from me!
Bianca O.
Bianca O.
This brand makes great brow products. I've tried several but the most popular being the dip brow my only complaint was it dries out in the pot and isn't usable after that.
Jaden S.
Jaden S.
Lafayette , LA
Very good products, but is very hyped up in the mainstream. I do like the dip brow and brow pencil, but prefer another brand's glow product.
Caitlyn Elisabeth C.
Caitlyn Elisabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
This company's brow products are the best! Although the price may shock some, but I think that it is worth it when you get such a good result. This brand has also brought tons of new products to the makeup world, and I fully look forward to buying more products from this brand!
Emily P.
Emily P.
College Station, TX
I have tried the contour kit, highlighter, mascara waterproof topcoat, and liquid lipstick. I love every single product and use them daily!!
Rose M.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I love the eye brow products and lip products. Her contour is a little drying for my skin though but i still like it. If i didnt have dry skin it would be my go to.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Anastasia is the queen of brows. The dip brow pomade will change your beauty game. These products are always high quality and worth the money.
Karly W.
Karly W.
Anaheim, CA
I use the eyebrow pomade. I loved the product. It is pretty easy to use., It stays on all day, the price is reasonable, it has lasted me a quite awhile and I still have more. I'm overall very impressed with this product!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
Anastasia is a complete makeup midas. Everything this woman touches turns to gold, and I love her so much for it. Quality products and prices that match their worth.
Guera M.
Guera M.
I use the brow wiz and that's it. I will always use this and my Nyx because they are exactly the same. Goes on perfect, no smudge, shade is perfect (Ebony). I have quite a few.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.