BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Marie C.
Mascotte, FL
I have olive complexion and used the Anastasia Contour Kit in medium to tan. I like that it's not too dark nor too light for highlighting. It is also build able and lasts a long time. I've had mine for about a year and use it every day.
Phoenix J.
Long Beach , CA
Amazing! They have great liquid lips and the modern renaissance palette really set the stage for so many other palettes. Their brow products are key to the long lasting eyebrow trend. Definitely recommend their eyebrow products and glow kits
Abigail M.
LOVE the contour kit (I use light to medium) as well as the brow products! The price Prevents me from purchasing as many products as I would like, but it's a great quality Brand!
Ally F.
Their lip gloss is bomb. Their liquid lips are bomb. Their eyeshadow is bomb. Everything is bomb except the fact their a little expensive, but fortunately they're cheaper than most Sephora brands.
Jessica B.
Anastasia offers great variety of products and good quality. My favorite products are their eyebrow line and highlighting palettes. It is a bit expensive, but the products are good.
Zay P.
No better brand to get those brows looking stunning. The filler is perfect & stays put all day. It comes with a spoolie at the end of it as well which just makes life that much easier.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
I absolutely love Anastasia Beverly Hills! I use their products when I'm going for a more "glam" makeup look (they're not really "everyday" products) but I know I can trust them for their awesome staying power and constant arrival of new, relevant products.
Erin F.
Zephyrhills, FL
Another awesome brand that kills it with pigmentation and display. Again, this is not w cheaper drug store find but will definitely make your face and vanity look beautiful!
Brittney S.
Lumberton, TX
This brand is very high quality! I've used a lot of their product. I have never been disappointed. They always come through. This is a brand everyone has to try atleast once
Kim S.
I have only used their brow pencils so i cannot comment on the rest of the brand but I am happy with the brow wiz and brow definer quality and I feel that their products are not overly expensive and easy to use. I will buy the brow wiz again when i run out.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.