BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Baldwin park , CA
Anastasia Has The Best products .. they have the bomb highliters that give you're face that exxtrraaaaa touch leaving you flawless .. the matte lipsticks are heaven.. they don't come off
Miriam S.
Miriam S.
I love this brand!! I am in love with their liquid lipstick especially in the shade Ashton! I own a lot of things from this brand and highly recommend every one to try this brand!
Rana R.
Rana R.
Peoria
I love my shadows! They're so pigmented and pretty! There's a variety of colors and they are extremely pigmented, I can't stress that enough. They are definitely worth the price!
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
So far I have only tried brow products but I have loved them all. Not to mention, a little goes a long way! The color selection is great as well.
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
Newtonville, MA
Anastasia eyeshadows are so creamy and pigmented, I can't believe I ever lived without them! And the Brow Wiz pencil has changed my face forever.
Paula D.
Paula D.
Las Vegas, NV
You know I love the dipbrow! It holds so well and the brow wiz is my new favorite when it comes to having natural looking brows! Such beautiful products that are worth the money
Julie S.
Julie S.
The best brow pencil I've ever used. I already have dark brows but I love to fill in the end and make them even. Definitely worth the price tag.
Abbey H.
Abbey H.
Crystal City, MO
Love their brow products, recently bought the dipbrow pomemade and it's great for bold brows. I will be trying the brow wiz for a for natural one
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
East Chicago, IN
this is one of my favorite brands of makeup i love it from eyebrow products to eyeshadow to foundation tocountour to highlight definitely in love
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
The cream and powder contour kits are amazing! The tones match perfectly for my medium tone skin and blends well with my makeup. A little on the pricey side but it's worth it.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.