BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

L T.
L T.
Wauwatosa, WI
The best for brow expertise.  I not only use their products, I have my brows done at their counter. The training they provide their associates is second to none and they actually care about flattering YOUR face.  No pushy sales pitch.  Just great results.
Kristine L.
Kristine L.
Tulsa, OK
I'm currently waiting to purchase the new highlighter kit! But I absolutely can't live without my dipbrow (in chocolate) I take it everywhere and continuously repurchase.
member-d9450c8b4
member-d9450c8b4
Raleigh
The Anastasia Brow Wiz is my ABSOLUTE favorite brow product. Goes on easily and stays all day! Love that it comes will the eyebrow brush on one end to blend it easily.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I am dying to try their glow kits! I've heard nothing but great things about Anastasia Beverly Hills! Everyone says their glow kits are hands down the best and worth every penny. They're not cheap but I'm definitely considering breaking the bank for this
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Im really trying to love this brand but i feel sometimes they are praised way too much at times. Ive tried some of their products and i havent exactly been in love yet.
Lidia S.
Lidia S.
Lake Orion, MI
any product from this brand is great, works great and make you look flawless! its expensive but worthy. youll look like a billion bucks lady,
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Longview, WA
I have thick eyebrows so this isn't like my first choice but still great. I mean if you know need to draw on a full brow they got you covered.
Elee R.
Elee R.
Owensboro, KY
My dipbrow is my saving grace, but I wasnt too impressed with their matte lippies. I couldnt live without my dipbrow and eyebrow pencil, so they still get 4 stars from me!
Bianca O.
Bianca O.
This brand makes great brow products. I've tried several but the most popular being the dip brow my only complaint was it dries out in the pot and isn't usable after that.
Caitlyn Elisabeth C.
Caitlyn Elisabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
This company's brow products are the best! Although the price may shock some, but I think that it is worth it when you get such a good result. This brand has also brought tons of new products to the makeup world, and I fully look forward to buying more products from this brand!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??