BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Natalia M.
Great Falls, MT
Uhhhh I just got their stick foundation! And let me tell you if you ever have an issue with finding your foundation shade look no further they have it and it has the perfect finish! It has great coverage but yet it's lightweight!!!
Hailey L.
Little Elm, TX
Anastasia is by far the leader in brow products. I'm always impressed with everything I buy and the quality is impeccable. I love that they have so many options for people of all skill levels. I would absolutely recommend their products to anyone!
carlena h.
Stow, OH
I use several products from this brand. A few of my favorites include the brow wiz is soft brown, the brow pomade in taupe and the brow brush. They are mainly known for there brow products. So many people over look the things like liquid lip and eye shadows that are just as amazing
Lillian R.
Baldwin, NY
Even if I wear nothing else, I wear the ABH Clear Brow Gel. It's not sticky or flakey, but the hold is serious and lasts all day. I'm on my third tube and I will continue to repurchase. It's a bit pricey but I find that nothing else really compares.
Stephanie A.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
Their dip brow is awesome. I would recommend their products, although they are kind of expensive. I feel it is worth the price. They have a lot of options for different skin tones.
Allyson K.
Flagstaff, ARIZONA
Modern Romance is the pallet i want with all my heart!!!! my sister has it and omg it is the best thing in the world, and look at her contor pallets, there is no getting better than that.
Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS
The products are often very expensive, however the pigmentation is bright and a perfect match to product. I with the company had a larger line including more adventurous colors and products. I would recommend products from this company to family and close friends.
Mackenzie L.
Stanwood , WA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is a top-notch makeup brand with quality makeup products. I think the prices are spot on for the quality you are getting. The eyeshadow palettes are absolutely stunning from ABH and I also love the lip glosses. Very pigmented!
Saachi J.
The ABH lip glosses are some of my favorite lip glosses on the market. They're not too expensive and they last a relatively long time. They're opaque enough to give a good amount of color but also pair well with lipsticks. I intend to buy more of them.
Jamie M.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette this is my fav palette! The quality is amazing and buttery! It does have some kick back but it is def worth it! The blend ability is really easy and the colors scheme amazing!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.