BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Carlin G.
Mullica Hill, NJ
little pricey but their products are great. the dip brow pomade is one of my favorite makeup products. i also love the cream contour pallet. i have the concealer, it isn't my favorite but it is alright. will always continue to get Anastasia products
Megan H.
Little Rock, AR
The first 3 colors of the Ultimate Glow Kit are the best for my lighter skin tone. I still use the other 3 as eyeshadow colors though! It's a different formula than my other Glow Kits because it seems to have a different texture. Overall a great product!
Alyssa D.
I use Anastasia for all my brow needs. My go to's are the brow wiz and brow gel. I can not live with out those two products. They are absolutely amazing and everyone should try them.
Leslie E.
Labelle, FL
Dipbrow pomade changed my lofe for the better. And then top ot off with the clear brow gel, you will walk out with amazing eyebrows. Eyeshadows arw super easy to blend and pigmented.
Jasmine J.
Elba, AL
All of these products are awesome!! I highly recommend trying any of this brand! I don't own any personally however I've heard and seen great reviews and I've tried a few products and love them!
Kristen B.
Columbus, OH
Love the contour kit and their dip brow. The quality of the products are very nice. I even like how they show the techniques on how to use their product it also makes it fun to try!
Nabilah N.
Nashville, TN
I tried the liquid lipstick and I swear it is the best. Trust me, I owned the Kylie lip kit and it is drying like crazy but ABH one is just perfect. The formula is simply unbeatable.
Jordan S.
Greenwood, IN
This is such a solid brand. Their products never cease to amaze be with their quality and flexibility. Their powders are so creamy and the consistency of their creams if just perfect.
Valdiviez ..
Arlington , VA
Good brand with a nice variety of makeup. I first heard about the company online through YouTube. I like the brow gel and duo powders. I don't shop there a lot. Only tried products
carlena h.
Stow, OH
I use several products from this brand. A few of my favorites include the brow wiz is soft brown, the brow pomade in taupe and the brow brush. They are mainly known for there brow products. So many people over look the things like liquid lip and eye shadows that are just as amazing
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.