BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Lalisa N.
Lalisa N.
I've been LOVING Anastasia so much lately, especially their eye shadows. I recently have been using their single eye shadows because it allows you to customize your own palette. Their eyebrow products are superb as well and a lot more affordable than other brands. By far one of my favorite brands.
Monica D.
Monica D.
Brow queen for a reason! The dipbrow is my favorite product from ABH. It gives my brows a nice and crisp look that I aim for. People are often scared to use the dipbrow because it can be too much too fast. I would recommend to work slowly and comb out anything that seems too dark for your liking.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
Anastasia has super good cosmetics, and the pigmentation is real. My favorite purchase is the pomade dip brow and I love it! I also own a contour cream kit. The only thing about the kit it's not creamy enough, I always add oil drops from tarts or setting spray. But I absolutely love the products.
Diana
Diana
THE BEST EYEBROW PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET. No matter if you get te dip brow pomade of a pencil. You won't regret it. Products are highly pigmented and they last almost a year, even after every day use. Plus prices are about double what you pay at a drugstore, but products last like 5 times as long.
Zarina Z.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
This brand is the most sought after on Instagram. Mostly everyone uses her shadows, liquid lipsticks and brow products. I own so many items and am not disappointed. These are some hits and misses but most are nice.i personally love their shadows abd glow kits but don't like the liquid lipstick 2
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
atlanta, GA
I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pencil to fill in my eyebrows every day. I use the shade soft brown and it perfectly matches my hair color. This product is not expensive at all and it is such a great product. I have recommended this product to everyone I know and they all love it too!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
I used to only use the brow products from this company but have recently become obsessed with their eye shadows and their liquid lipsticks. I love the formula of the lipsticks because they aren't drying and last all day with only having one or two touch ups. Good products that hold their value.
Saihara A.
Saihara A.
Hollywood, FL
I have a lip stain by Anastasia, I always get compliments on it and it's in my first bold color that I've ever given a try! It's so fun a nice bold plum and I can go day or night with it and it lasts all day long I never have to reapply. I've even slept with it and woken up the way Beyoncé does
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI
I have only used the brow definer from this brand and I was highly satisfied with that product. I have bought the brow definer in the color ebony about 3 times already and plan to buy more. The color is consistent and the product lasts all day and have had it successfully stay on during a swim.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Alex City, AL
Very good quality products, especially the brow products. They are priced similarly to most other brands but have a much wider shade range. They also carry some really great eyeshadow palettes. Only con is that I wish they offered a wider variety of products! I'm sure they would all be awesome.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.