BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Oni J.
The queen of eyebrows for sure! Their brow products will never fail to impress you and last such a long time. I've had my brow pomade for more than a year now and there's plenty left.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
ABH is another hyped up company that has earned it hype! I'm obsessed with her contour palette. I love that there is a palette that accommodates my in between skin tone. Her highlighters are literally to die for! Ever eyeshades are perfection! 10 stars if I could!
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Miami
An essential eye shadow collection featuring 14 shades, including neutral and berry tones. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills first permanent palette, Modern Renaissance to create endless looks for daytime and evening.
claire l.
Costa Mesa, CA
The only product I have from them is one of there eyeshadow palettes, but can I say that is is the best quality eyeshadow ever! They are so soft, pigmented and blendable. there is a little fallout, but that happens when eyeshadows are so pigmented.
Brooke C.
Franklin, TN
ABH is an amazing brand with amazing people! I am in love with their glow kits and their brow products are too die for. any favorite glow kit is probably dat glow and i wear it daily.
Cindy E.
my favorite make up brand!! their liquid lipsticks are amazing, they have a wide range of foundation shades and they think of all skin tones when making their products. theyre known for their eyebrow products and you can never go wrong with anastasia!!
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
I can't rate this brand high enough. I love the eye brow products they are my ride or die. The liquid lips are game changing and the eye shadows are so rich and creamy and blend with perfection
Karina
My favorite product is the Modern Renaissance Pallet! Love the pink tones and the neutral tones. So many different looks can be achieved with this amazing pallet! Highly recommend it!
Jasmine C.
Kaukauna, WI
Anastasia is one of my go to's for all makeup.
Whether it's the amazing highlighters for when I want to blind people when I walk by, to the creamy liquid lipsticks available in the most adorable colors. And also the eyebrow pencils are to die for!!
Rebekah B.
The ABH liquid lipsticks are my favorite. They are super pigmented and they dry down well, I like how they wear on my lips. They don't transfer much and I can wear them for hours without any discomfort or drying.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.