BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Portland, ME
ABH is one of my holy grail brands. No matter what product I purchase, I know that I'm going to be blown away with its performance. From brow pencils to lipsticks to highlighters, ABH is always one of my go-to brands.
Heather K.
Heather K.
This is easily my favorite brand for eyebrow products. I love how easy to use the brow wiz pencil is and love the brow pomade, too. They both make my eyebrows look flawless. It's a little bit higher priced, but totally worth it!
Cara B.
Cara B.
Love Anastasia products. I think my favorite is their eye shadows and glow kits. They have my original contour palette. The lipsticks are great and I love their lip glosses. Great brand in my opinion.
j b.
j b.
Macedonia, OH
Dip brow pomade is amazing. Stays on for long periods of time and not easily smudged.
It gets a little dry towards the end of it but that is easily fixed.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Austin, TX
Yasssss ! I LOVE every products (that I've so far purchased) the prices are high BUT very worth it. I've never been disappointed in anything I've bought. Never second guess ABH she is the truth ! ūüôĆūüŹĹ
Diana G.
Diana G.
chula vista, CA
I love most of the Anastasia Beverley Hills cosmetics, my favorite products are the brow pencil and the modern renaissance palette, these products have a really good quality and they are affordable.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Athens, OH
Their products are so amazingly high quality, the dupes don't even come close. Their products have flawless color payoff and last forever on your skin. Favorites would be modern renaissance and dipbrow
Kristine P.
Kristine P.
Satellite Beach, FL
Haven't been disappointed yet by a product from ABH. Their brow products are the best! I was very hesitant on the Liquid lipstick but bought it on a whim. I ended up falling in love and went back and bought 3 more!!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Finally used her eyebrow kit and I've gotta say it is truly amazing just like everyone says!! They even have a blonde one so I don't have black eyebrows!
Marie T.
Marie T.
I love this brand! Everything I have tried from this line is packed with pigments and worth every penny! I love their eyeshadows and have switched from Urban Decay to Anastasia! Love, love, love!!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.