BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Emma G.
Brookline, MA
I have been using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz for at least two years and I love it. It's really simple to use, for people like me who would definitely be bad at using dip brow. It also looks really natural on and they have a great range of colors!
Daniela M.
Mission, Tx
I love all of the Anastasia Beverly Hills cosmetics. It's a really good makeup brand. I love their modern renaissance eyeshadow palette it has so many beautiful colors great for any look.
Jessa T.
Syracuse, NY
The best brow products created. I love the brow wiz. This is the only brand that makes the perfect color to match my medium colored brows. The price is quite reasonable for how amazing this product is. It blends beautifully and can create a bold or natural brow!
M. B.
Manassas, VA
Great products, but I feel they are consistently over-hyped these days and their prices have begun to reflect that. Got a contour kit ages ago, and used up the highlighter first. thought I'd look for a highlighter kit... only to see pretty much all their prices had tripled.
Maureen S.
Her highlighters are so amazing and of course all of her brow products. I also really like the concealer which was a nice surprise Her eye shadows are some of the best on the market and her eye shadow palettes are absolutely amazing and the highest quality
Stephanie B.
Geneva, IL
I recently purchased the Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette, and I am obsessed. The quality of the eyeshadows are fantastic, and you get a lot of shades. I think it is well worth the price, and I am very sad I missed out on the Master Palette by Mario.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
I love Anastasia eyebrow pencil and glow kit. I love how close the pencil color is To my natural eyebrow color and how nice the glow kit highlights. Can't wait to purchase more products from the line.
Rios Santiago N.
Bronx, NY
I've only bought one product and it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, the sales woman made it seem easy to apply but once i tried it at home on my own it was the complete opposite
Mariissa L.
North Port, FL

Products are slightly expensive, have incredible pigmentation, their best products are eyebrow pencils, and the shade palettes have a good combination of colors and excellent packaging
Amber A.
Boca Raton, FL
Anastasia beverly hills is awesome! I love the glow kits from this brand. I own the that glow glow kit and i love it and use it everyday. Another great product from them is their brow products. They only thing i dont like about those is their shade range.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.