BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Leigh G.
This company is everything an makeup artist could dream of! From the lipstick to the glow kits every item is top-notch. Now it can be on the expensive side if you're a beginner but it worth every penny!
Miriam M.
San Antonio, TX
I love Anastasia's dip brow. It's a small container that will last longer than any pencil you buy! Great quality. I recommend it, you are definitely getting your money's worth. I will. Ever stop buying this product.
Kimberly Q.
Omg I love her highlighter and the lipsticks in this brand. I don't own it but I know people that do and I'm constantly using my sisters. The quality is really good. She bought it at ulta it's a little expensive but I definitely have to buy one for myself though lol
Eva K.
This is a brand I tried for the first time recently and fell in love immediately. I love the brow wiz and the blush palette. I cannot wait to try more of their products. I am not a makeup wiz, but the products I have tried are practically impossible to mess up.
Emily B.
Elmira, NY
Anastasia is definitely my favorite makeup brand out there. It's always so fun going online or into my local Sephora and checking out the Anastasia products. The quality of the makeup is so good. And my holy grail product from Anastasia is my dip brown pomade.
kimberly f.
Kansas City, MO
OOOOOOOOOOO do not get me started on ABH I love the products, quality, and price. My favorite purchase has to be their pallets. I have a few of their products and everything is so great. I will never lose the love I have for all ABH cosmetics! Highly recommend
Chelsea K.
This is my second favorite overall brand behind NARS. They have the best eyeshadows to me! They're worth spending the $12. They quality is amazing! I also enjoy their glow kits, lipsticks, and lip glosses. The lip glosses are so opaque and feel amazing on the lips.
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
I would recommended anastaisia Beverly hills if you are looking for a product to do your eyebrows. This eyebrow product if wonderful. It really gets the job. Its almost time for me too buy some more. Love this product Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade
Sheryl L.
Flint , MI
Great quality, especially the eyebrow pomade. A little goes a long way with that and it's waterproof. Pigmented shadows too. Really good products for the money. I totally would recommend the eyebrow products the most because they are really the best I've ever tried.
karen r.
Such great products made with the finest of ingredients. Some lip products still need improvement but I would say all their products work well and the price is worth it. I would recommend it to anyone.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.