BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Deanne C.
Deanne C.
Ann Arbor, MI
I'm Asian and I love using the ash brown pomade from Anastasia. It's the perfect ashy color that doesn't come off as too brown or orange/red in my hairs. I have naturally dark brown almost black hair and this is perfect.
Nihal A.
Nihal A.
Manor , TX
Five stars just for modern renaissance palette my all time favorite palette beautiful colors and for the brow kit the clear mascara and the pomade my ell time favorite brow gel the colors is just perfect
Anabelle E.
Anabelle E.
I looove her brow wiz, her lip glosses are super bomb. I would totally recommend this brand. Everything Anastasia puts out is great quality and fairly priced.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
The dip brow pomade is my favorite for keeping my eyebrows on point. A little goes a long way. I save money with this stuff because it last a long time. I have her eyebrow brush duo aswell ..works great too
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach , FL
Anastasia has by far the best eyebrow products you will every use. I wouldn't trust any other company to give me a killer brow like this company. I definitely recommend the dipbrow pomade or their brow wiz!
Surena A.
Surena A.
Gainesville, GA
I absolutely love Anastasiya! They have such wonderful products. They are a little pricey, but they are definitely worth it. Their eyeshadows are so buttery and pigmented! I am in love with all of their products.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
De Leon Spgs, FL
Who does not love Anastasia makeup??? Have you seen their highlighters they are amazing!!!!! Their dip brow is so amazing! Every thing Anastasia is great! It's a lil pricey but it's worth every bit of it!
Amie M.
Amie M.
Gainesville, FL
Everything I've bought from this brand has been excellent. I really really love her powder contour palettes. They're great for contour-stupid people like me.
Tisa S.
Tisa S.
Stafford, VA
If you're looking for great brows and eyeshadow palettes, then ABH is for you!! Their palettes have great color pay-off and their colors are amazing. Great brand!!
Abbey P.
Abbey P.
Franklin, OH
One of my favorite makeup brands! They make so many great products and majority of them have great prices. Favorite purchase is definitely the brow wiz. Their highlighter game is improving extremely also!!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.