BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sanam A.
Sanam A.
I LOVE the pigmentation of Anastasia Beverly hills eyeshadow. The modern renaissance palette and the master palette by Mario are my all time faves! They last for a long time and don't smudge! Her brow are and pencil are classics!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love this brand. Honestly goes on smooth and doesn't clump like others I've tried in the past. The contour pallet is on of my favorites. A little pricy but so worth it in the end. Too 3 companies for me to shop at
Alma C.
Alma C.
I bought the creme contour kit and fell in love with it! The consistency is something I can't describe but it blends in so well! I also use it for my brow bone when doing my eyebrows! Would recommend this product!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Pricier brand but the quality is great. Lots of products and different shades and colors. The lipsticks are awesome and very pigmented. Sold at Sephora. The brow products are the best I've used and will always use.
Otany S.
Otany S.
Bonita Spgs, FL
My favorite product from Anastasia right now is there stick foundation. This is one of my go to foundations for a flawless look plus the price is just right $24.
Ale V.
Ale V.
The modern renaissance palette and the highlighter in so Hollywood are my favorite items! One of the best purchases ever! I usually shop for these items online. Would totally recommend these buys for everyone!
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.
I believe Anastasia has the best brow line. I go Thur many pencils a year. Even if I'm not wearing much make up my brows are a must and I always have my brow pencil from Anastasia ready to use. I highly recommend it.
Jalissa J.
Jalissa J.
Every product I get from them works so amazing! I love this brand so much and definitely recommend it. There eyebrow stuff is AMAZING AND THERE BRUSHES AND HIGHLIGHTS ARE AMAZING. I would so recommend shopping here
Gladys O.
Gladys O.
Pflugerville, TX
From their amazing liquid lipsticks ūüĎĄ to brow pencils to highlighters... I have nothing negative to say about this brand! Not cheap whatsoever but if you're looking for quality and amazing products you will find it with Anastasia
Emily v.
Emily v.
Columbus, OH
I use the contour palette and eyebrow pencil daily. Both of these items were purchased from Ulta and work wonderfully. The contour palette has to be my favorite purchase from Anastasia.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.