BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Gloria Jean C.
Green Creek , NJ
I can't say enough about her products. Her brow line is incredible, I use her cream contour and powder contour every day. I have several of her glow kits and eyeshadow palettes that are amazing.
Brittney B.
Independence, MO
My all-time favorite brand for cosmetics! I own so many of her Glowkits and eyeshadows. I want to try their dipbrow! I enjoy the stands in Sephora and Ulta, they're so beautiful. The quality is so superior compared to most brands I've tried. I always recommend this brand!
Kelsey D.
Toledo, OH
Best contour pallet out there. I have had mine for almost a year now and I will probably still have another half a year before I have to get a new one. Her eyebrow products are also very good
Angelica E.
Dip brow is my go to product for just about every single one of my clients. I absolutely love it! I usually fin it at ultra and I shop there very often. By far on e of my favorites. I will continue to buy Anastasia product and I for sure will continue to shop at Ulta!
Jennifer Z.
Salinas, CA
so the only thing that i own from anastasia beverly hills is the modern renaissance pallete and i love it so much the colors are so beautiful and they are so easy to work with they blend out like a dream and they are quite expensive but well worth it in my opinion
LydiEm Y.
Anastasia matte liquid lipsticks are so good!! One of my favorite in the ashton it's the perfect brownish reddish for me. So compatible for all make up styles and colors. Love love it so much.
Amanda N.
ABH glow kits are to die for!!! The combo of highlighters make it so convenient for when you mix different highlighters. The quality and packaging is really pretty which makes it looks classy.
Mika C.
EYEBROWS!!!! Beautiful beautiful eyebrow make-up. Anastasia was definitely the game changer. The eyebrow pencil is perfect to just throw in your purse. The only thing is is that it is quite pricey and it does not last very long especially if you do them everyday
Rachel Z.
Harrisonburg, VA
Liquid lipstick, contour, dipbrow, eyeshadow palettes, you name it! ABH is high quality with a modern and attractive vibe. Keeping up with the latest makeup trends has been easy when using ABH
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA
Favorite makeup brand of all time !! They have the best eyebrow pomade , eyeshadows , contour kit , liquid lipsticks and can't forget their glow kits are to die for !!! I have always had a good experience with Anastasia makeup products . Glade to be a faithful customer ☺️
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.