BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Palmdale, CA
In my everyday makeup routine whether it be my eyeshadow, this is the only thing i use on my brows. The pomade dipbrow, this changed the game for me, will never change the way i do my brown, i'm a firm believer in the brow dip!
Mackenzee F.
Lithia, FL
ABH is one of my all time favorite beauty brands. Their eyeshadows are to die for!!! Their glow kits are awesome and a steal since you typically get 4 pans for $40 and the colors can be mixed. ABH is always creating and making the next best thing. Don't sleep on this brand!
I'm obsessed with my Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance pallet. It is so pigmented and the colors are so lovely. I also have tried their liquid lipsticks, and they're great. I only have one but it has great coverage and great staying power for a liquid lipstick.
Adrianna L.
San Francisco, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my holy grail for every product that they make that I use! I love the brow pomade, clear brow gel, glow kits, Modern Renaissance and more. Their quality is incomparable.
Bethany B.
Huntsville, TX
I use ABH for my eyebrows and get compliments all the time. They're somewhat pricey, but the products last forever. I recently bought the Modern Renaissance palette and am blown away at the quality. Easy to blend and it lasted all day even on my oily skin. Love ABH!
Rayyan O.
Brown wiz is TO DIE for. Must have in my collection. No it is not affordable and somewhat overpriced but I still put a small, yet worth it dent my bank every few months to purchase my brow wiz.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
Anastasia is my go to brow products i love the dip brow and also the number 12 brush! I bought the glow kit and wasn't to please with it at all! I will definitely stay with my dip brow though!!
Jennifer B.
Weaverville , CA
I love ABH products! Her eyeshadows, brow products to her amazing glow kits! My favorite purchase is my Nicole glow kit! The quality of her products are outstanding!!! From pigmentation to presentation! I've never been disappointed from anything I've purchased from ABH!
Josie E.
Sunnyside, WA
Anastasia is the queen of brows. I've never tried any of their products other then their brow products. It's a little more on the pricier side but it's worth it! The only brand I trusts for my brows!!
Haley W.
Classic great brand! Their lip glosses are underrated and by far one of the best things they make. Their gleam glow kit is perfect if you are pink undertoned and fair! Also such pigment in the eyeshadows its so
Worth the money. Buy from their website they have more deals
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.