BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my favorite makeup brands. I love their contour palettes, eyebrow powder, and dip brow pomade. Their products are of great quality and pigmentation. I highly recommend this makeup brand to anyone.
Alaina T.
Alaina T.
Anastasia is one of my favorite brands of all time. I've never been disappointed in any product I've ever used. I met Anastasia by chance in Paris once and she's honestly so nice. I highly recommend this brand to everyone.
brittany d.
brittany d.
Riviera Beach, FL
Got my first product from tj maxx. The cream contour palette. Needless to say, it the only contour kit i use. Now i amd trying out the new foundation stick...love it
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Michigan City, IN
Great quality eyeshadow and eyebrow products! I think they do a great job with all their products! The pros are their brow products are so easy to use! They are a little on the pricey side. I would recommend it though!
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Rosharon, TX
Love the brow definer with the angled tip. Perfect for filling in sparse areas and lining the brows. It's fairly pricey, but I haven't been able to find a cheaper version that I like just as much so, keep buying is what I shall do.
Kailey D.
Kailey D.
Mchenry, IL
I don't really use this brand of makeup. I only have some of its cosmetics that I sometimes use, but I would like more in the future. Some things are a little over priced in my opinion, but they are really good quality.
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I come here all the time to shop for brushes and cosmetics. I love their wide variety and that there are people to help test the product on you. I am never pressured to buy, which makes the buying experience very relaxing.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Old Bridge, NJ
This has probably become my favorite make up brand. I love their brow products, eye shadows, glow kits, and lip sticks. Usually my go-to for make up purchases! I love when they release new products! A brand worth the money.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Asheville, NC
If you have been considering buying the Dipbrow by Anastasia Beverly Hills, do it! Seriously nothing compares. It makes my brows look so full and it stays on all day!
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Blush and brow groomer samples via beauty boxes or ipsy gen beauty. Loved both and really made me respect the brand. I am not such a beauty geek that I can prattle them all off but this one I will look for. Very nice blush.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.