BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Alejandra T.
Los Angeles, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is the most amazing makeup store. This store sells only good quality makeup that fascinates me every time. Their makeup products are my all time favorite products. I would shop in this store all my life.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
Best brown products on the market. Dip brow is my go to but i own them all. I wish their was a little more product in the Brow Definer pencil but it is fine. My brows don't smudge or move all day long!
Emma K.
After buying multiple of their shadows I just knew they were such a great brand. Not to mention their eye brow products are some of the best on the market. It's pretty hard to complete with them!
Christal A.
Brick , NJ
There dip brows is fantastic. I started with literally no eyebrows. (Years of 90s over plucking) when used with a thin angled brush you can create thin hair like strokes mimicking a perfect brow.
Lauren W.
I don't have too many Anastasia products. But I was given the Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette for Christmas and is my top favorite! The shadows are so rich and pigmented. They blend out so easily.
Ana L.
Brow Wiz, Modern Renaissance and liquid lipstick in Pure Hollywood!!! Top three favorites from the brand! These products have not failed me and the quality is amazing if you are willing to splurge
Nishat C.
started using brow wiz and so far i'm liking it.  haven't quite found the perfect shade. i've tried chocolate and dark brown and one is either a bit too warm or a bit too cool. i really liked the master palette by mario and i'm glad i got one before it sold out.
gabriela D.
Bit pricey but their products are amazing and they always have new things for us beauty junkies to try and buy lol the quality of their products is over the moon just perfect I definitely recommend you guys to try their products
Denisia C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Anastasia is a higher price range for me but i did give in and but the glow kit n that glow. I absolutely love it and can't leave the house without my highlighter on. I have been wanting to try out the dip pomade for a while
Alicia S.
i love anastasia stuff. it is incredible and really good quality. I always reach for my modern renissance palette. Her lippes aren't my favorite but they are still very good. I like that they're unique and try something different than other mainstream brands.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.