BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Favorite brand for liquid lipstick and eyeshadow palettes, the quality is amazing and I love that their products are worth the price and I love that they are cruelty free.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Anastasia is my go to. I use ABH every single day, for my brows, my contour, my lips, everything. It is a staple in my beauty collection and definitely one of my top favorite brands. The quality of their products are worth the price!
Baby-yaa W.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Love love love their product. They really go out in making their product be for everyone and it shows. Great pigmentation of their eye shadows and their brow product. Only the prism one wasn't for me. But I would recommend their products
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I recently got the Modern Renaissance palette and I absolutely love it! I use it every single day. I get a multitude of looks on all occasions scales. What's not to love?
angela p.
angela p.
I absolutely love all of these products.  I am a certified makeup artist and these products have great pigments and last a while.  Eyeshadows are my favorite in the whole line.
Amy L.
Amy L.
The brow gel made me shed eyebrow hairs. Every time I use it my hairs fall out. The moment I stopped using it they grew back. I will never use their brow gel ever again.
Susanna M.
Susanna M.
I think that Anastasia Beverly Hills is a fantastic brand even if it's a bit on the pricier side. I can't bring myself to buy her products often as a college student, however I think it's definitely worth it when I do splurge on it.
Dani G.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
ABH has been a staple in my pro kit and also in my personal stash! I love all the products and the renaissance palette has been my go to ever since I got it! So pigmented and blendable and the new Nicole guerriero glow kit is amazing!!
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Yuma, Az
I have always wanted to try their lipsticks, I have only heard good things. I love using their brow wiz pencil and liquid brow filler. It's amazing. I just highly recommend closing the cap tight because they do seem to dry out quick.
Kassy R.
Kassy R.
Edinburg, TX
The only thing I've used by Anastasia Beverly Hills is the beauty blender and I feel like it's a bit coarse. I have tried wetting it, but even then it still feels rough. It is pretty pricey so I don't know if I would buy it again.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.