BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sarah O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Anastasia's dip brow gel for a very long time. It kind of dried up over the years but I personally don't mind because it allows me to build my coverage. A little pot goes a long way!
Yesenia G.
Snow Hill , NC
They have the absolute best in everything! Anything from eye brows to glow for the face, Anastasia has my heart ❤️
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite products would the brow wiz and the contour kit. The brow wiz is a product every girl needs in their makeup collection. The contour kit is unbelievable. I love it and the colors look amazing on my skin. It is pigmented and lasts all day for me.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite thing about Anastasia Beverly Hills is their contour pallet it really works great and is super easy to use: the colors are amazing and really give my face that great contoured look great product!
Xochilt C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing makeup brand ! Good quality and variety of shades from foundation to lipsticks to highlight
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand! Such high quality, and the color pay off is wonderful. I wish it wasn't so pricey, but I still will purchase products from this brand.
Katie B.
Georgetown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
ABH products are so beautiful and effective. I'm really proud of this line! I remembered. Back when it was just a brow line and it revolutionized the way I do my brows. You can always count on these products to deliver superior quality!
Crystal V.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia Beverly Hills products are amazing I shop online a lot and I'm always buying her eye shadows and the brow pencil and I love it. The concealer is amazing and I would recommend consumer to buy
Katherine R.
San diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, only getting 4 stars because I've had some trouble blending their eyeshadows... I've had better eyeshadow. But I really enjoy their dip brow pomade, as well as their matte lipsticks. My favorite is sad girl, I got all my bridesmaids this color for my wedding and it was beautiful!
Caitlin F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the dipbrow pomade everyday. Also the eyeshadows are so buttery smooth when applying. Pigment payoff is really good too
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.