BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Krystal P.
These liquid lipsticks come in incredible colors. The overall wear though is just okay. You easily can make them feel caked on if you're not careful. I often find when I need to re apply too it's just all down hill from there. I wish they were the same as the KVD formula.
Allison W.
Durham, NC
I used the Anastasia Eyebrow kit and I really liked it. They have a lot of different shades and the tools work really well. They are a little pricey though. I use an e.l.f. eyebrow kit that is $3 and works just as well. They may have other products worth the money though!
Nisha M.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is a cult favorite among all my makeup loving friends. They make the best eyebrow powders , pencils and pomaded. Also their liquid lipsticks are amazing with beautiful colors and good formulas . If you love makeup you should definitely try this one
Stephanie M.
Oh my word. This line is fabulous! Also a brow that has never been introduced to Dipbrow is nearly naked. Try it and see for yourself the difference this stay put formula makes. I have experienced the palettes and glow kits. Love it all! More ABH please? And thank you! ;)
Kristina L.
Bainbridge , Ga
Just bought the modern renaissance palette and OMG I'm so in love!!!!! I was told it'd be chalky but noooo. It's so smooth, so pigmented, UGH. Only bad side is it's not too easy to find a "everyday" look in this palette unless dramatic is your everyday, like mine.. haha!
Laurie  M.
Gulf Shores, AL
Anastasia Beverly hills really made their mark with awesome brow products, but their foray into skin products in my opinion has kind of been a flop. However, anastasias daughter does an excellent job with trying to make colors that suit everyone and that's always a plus.
Victoria S.
Fargo, ND
I am a sucker for Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow products. I currently use the Dip Brow. It goes on so smoothly with the brush that is recommended to buy with it. I get compliments on my eyebrows daily and on most of my instagram pictures. Couldn't be done without ABH!
Karen H.
This line is so good! Some of the best eyeshadows, highlighters and lip glosses. I'm a huge fan of their brow line. Overall the quality is there in this line and although it's not the lowest price it's still really affordable. Definitely recommend this line to everyone.
amanda a.
Dayton, TX
My one and only ABH product is the Modern Renaissance pallette and i use it everyday. Even on no makeup makeup days i throw burnt orange all through the crease . I love the colors and versatility of the pallette. And those shadows dont come off until you take them off!
Thea B.
Such a fabulous company! They make so many good products although they are expensive I still would recommend investing in their products. You will not be disappointed with this company. 10/10 would repurchase most of the things they sell! I recommend them to everyone!!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.