BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Maddi M.
Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS
The products are often very expensive, however the pigmentation is bright and a perfect match to product. I with the company had a larger line including more adventurous colors and products. I would recommend products from this company to family and close friends.
Laura A.
Laura A.
I love this store, since recently he bought his eyebrow shadows and the favorite girls that last all night and that I love, the children of the great pigments and love them. Really i recomended so much is perfect for my eyebrow, i loveeeed !!!!!
Anngee R.
Anngee R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love their makeup products they never disappoint they are worth the hype and worth the money they last a while and very pigmented they are my go to brand definitely a favorite.
Angelia N.
Angelia N.
Minneapolis , MN
I love all Anastasia products! Everything is so pigmented and I've never been disappointed with any of their products. A lot of their products are affordable and very worth it.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Clinton Township, MI
The best make up brand ever they make the best sglow kid also they make great eyeshadow very good quality super pigmented some pros and cons are that it's a great price but I can't is that most of the pallets are limited vision overall great brand
Lizia P.
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Anastasia es de las mejores marcas !!! Me encanta todo
Desde su pomada para cejas hasta su paleta de maquillaje que es super pigmentada!!
Sus productos son algos caros pero realmente son de excelente calidad y valen la pena! Recomiendo esta marca
Mikaela D.
Mikaela D.
Bridgewater, NJ
One of my favorite makeup brands. I have always used her brow products, but I've recently tried a contour kit and her liquid lipsticks. Everything has been fantastic! This brand is a bit expensive, but definitely worth it in my honest opinion.
Kyle G.
Kyle G.
Overland Park, KS
Anastasia is the holy grail of eyebrow products. Absolutely love the powder kit with the eyebrow wax, it is long lasting and gorgeous. It is expensive but it will last you forever.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Visalia, CA
I have tried the brow dipped I love it I got matched at Sephora and and I've lasted me a long time to even get to the middle of it it is so much product and it's a great price
Phoenix J.
Phoenix J.
Long Beach , CA
Amazing! They have great liquid lips and the modern renaissance palette really set the stage for so many other palettes. Their brow products are key to the long lasting eyebrow trend. Definitely recommend their eyebrow products and glow kits
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.