BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Nicolas C.
Fort Myers, FL
My girlfriend used to use other brands before which looked ok but when she got this one, for all her eyebrows and eyeliner and eye stuff, she completely changed, amazing quality at an affordable price!
Caley J.
They're highlight kits are sooo buttery and pigmented! They will have you glowing to be gods in one swoop! Not to mention their brow products! I don't know what I would do without my microbrow in taupe!
Emily S.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have bought all of anastasia beverly hills brow products and have loved all of them. My favorite is the brow wiz for creating fine lines that look like little hairs to make my brows look very natural. I also have both their contour and highlighting palettes that I use daily.
Pushpita C.
Springfield , IL
I love this brand! Their modern renaissance palette is my favourite and I cannot think about anything else other than the ABH brow definer. I highly recommend this brand, I will
Keep purchasing from ABH
Ashton A.
Chesapeake
The Anastasia brow wiz is the best eyebrow pencil out there. I get compliments everywhere I go on my eyebrows. I couldn't go a day without it. I looked washed out before with having no brows but this product changes everything. I would highly recommend their products to anyone.
AngelRose C.
I love the glow kits!! I recently got the limited edition one from my mom and it was the perfect highlighter palette for traveling. I also love the dip brow pomade. So easy to work with even though at first it's kind of scary.
Natasha N.
Everyone loves the brow wiz, but for me I love the perfect brow pencil! I have very light hair and so I need to basically carve out an eyebrow, the brow wiz comes off too sharp and doesn't give me the softer eyebrow look I like. The perfect brow is able to be precise but also allows me to fill in large areas.
Emily K.
Anastasia is constantly coming out of with innovative concepts, colors, textures, etc. High quality products for a reasonable price. They also do a great job of catering to a wide variety of skin tones.
Kamryn L.
The Modern Renaissance Palette and the Dipbrow are to die for! Extremely pigmented and blendable shadows, also the dipbrow lasts for a great period of time. Both are very affordable products and Anastasia overall is a very established and very great brand in the makeup industry!
Morgan g.
Love all my Anastasia products. I have the contouring pallets in cream and powder. I also love their eye shadow pallets that you can create yourself because how often do you use every color in a pallet
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.