BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
Amber A.
Amber A.
Boca Raton, FL
Anastasia beverly hills is awesome! I love the glow kits from this brand. I own the that glow glow kit and i love it and use it everyday. Another great product from them is their brow products. They only thing i dont like about those is their shade range.
Bobbie M.
Bobbie M.
Cape Coral , FL
This is definitely a five star brand. Believe it or not this is actually Worth every penny, and I have managed to achieve every look I could ever try to conquer. This has exceeded my expectations, and I could never have enough of it. This is a 10 out of 10 would recommend to everybody and their mothers!
Griselda A.
Griselda A.
Las Vegas, NV
Eyeshadow palettes are just so good! They have a lot of pigmentation and blend really easily. I do have to say though that they have a little of kickback but it's just a good product over all. The eyeshadows are the only things that I have tried though.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Columbus , OH
This brand is all about the brows, highlight and contour. They have everything you could ever need for your brows, the shiniest highlighters, and the most variety of shades for your contour.
Alma C.
Alma C.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely adore this brand! Everything I try from them i Fall in Looove! I use the brow pomade, contour kit and glow kits and i love everything. The only thing I haven't tried much are the liquid lipsticks just because they're are cheaper alternatives!
Rios Santiago N.
Rios Santiago N.
Bronx, NY
I've only bought one product and it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, the sales woman made it seem easy to apply but once i tried it at home on my own it was the complete opposite
GiGi D.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
ABH is another hyped up company that has earned it hype! I'm obsessed with her contour palette. I love that there is a palette that accommodates my in between skin tone. Her highlighters are literally to die for! Ever eyeshades are perfection! 10 stars if I could!
Cindy E.
Cindy E.
my favorite make up brand!! their liquid lipsticks are amazing, they have a wide range of foundation shades and they think of all skin tones when making their products. theyre known for their eyebrow products and you can never go wrong with anastasia!!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Little Rock, AR
The first 3 colors of the Ultimate Glow Kit are the best for my lighter skin tone. I still use the other 3 as eyeshadow colors though! It's a different formula than my other Glow Kits because it seems to have a different texture. Overall a great product!
Mya S.
Mya S.
Wyoming, MI
I bought my first ABH palette this weekend, Moon Child Highlighter kit, I have tried tons of highlighter kits, never found a kit that EVER color suited me like this one, Pigmentation with this kit is amazing as well, I dont think this kit can be beat!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.