BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kailey B.
I purchased and Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in "Dusty Rose" and I get more compliments on the color and longevity of the product than I've ever gotten about any other makeup product in my life.
Ashley M.
Kaysville, UT
I went in search of a product that could help me fill in my brows & found lots of bloggers pointing to Anastasia Brow products. After trying out the product, I found the colors & product didn't work for me & I switched to another product. Thank goodness Ulta had a great return policy!
Elsie B.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my go-to brand for brows! I really love their products. I have used both the brow powder duo and brow definer pencil. They're great quality products that match my skin tone perfectly.
Nicole P.
I recently bought gel liner from this company and it seemed to dry out really quickly even though I kept it stored with the lid tightly on. I was a little disappointed because I've heard such great things!
Nikki W.
The little products I have tried from Anastasia I have really liked I don't like how expensive they are though I would love to branch out and try more but they're so pricey it's hard to spend that kind of money a lot
Katlyn B.
Pullman, WA
Amazing. That's all that needs to be said. Their eyeshadows are some of my favorite, if not my number one favorite. The liquid lipsticks are stunning without sucking the life out of my lips. And let's not forget that this company changed the eyebrow game forever! Such a consistently great brand.
spencer b.
LOVE i have been using the dipbrow for like 3 years now and only went through 2 dipbrows, it's amazing how long the product last and how much you get from it! i will not using anything else for my brows ever again
Melissa V.
Charleston, AR
Anastasia is absolutely a wonderful higher end brand of cosmetics. All the products that I've seen have been excellent. I really love the brow products. It's a go-to brand that you won't be disappointed with.
Aaliyah S.
Lexington, SC
My best friend has the Modern Renaissance Palette. Which I adore so very much! The eyeshadow is so pigmented! And gorgeous! It's kind of pricey, but worth your money!!! They have super amazing contour too!
Sherece B.
Deer Park, NY
From the moment I've tried Anastasia Beverly Hills' Brow Wiz in dark brown, I've never use anything else. The color blends perfectly, it's easy to apply, no sharpening needed and it has the brush attachment on the other end to smooth everything into place. What more could you ask for?! Looovvveeee!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.