BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Maria P.
Maria P.
Like everyone else in the world, Modern Ren was my favorite eye palette of 2016. ABH changed the eyeshadow game for me. I finally was able to achieve those Instagram-worthy looks where the shadows actually stand out and look pigmented and beautiful. ABH liquid lipsticks are also among my favorite formulas.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this palette. It so nice to wear on summer days and goes with my skin color so well. I love the feel of the quality of the kit and also how it just brushes on so lightly with one of my favorite brushes. Definitely my number one makeup kit to go to this summer.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
This is my second favorite overall brand behind NARS. They have the best eyeshadows to me! They're worth spending the $12. They quality is amazing! I also enjoy their glow kits, lipsticks, and lip glosses. The lip glosses are so opaque and feel amazing on the lips.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Waukegan , IL
Anastasia Beverly Hills is a hit or miss in my opinion. I have the brow powder and hate it. The pomade is alright. They eye shadow palettes were way to chalky. Not sure I would buy anymore eye shadow palettes . But I must say they do have amazing brow products.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Spring Arbor, MI
All the products I have used from this brand have been pretty amazing. Their modern rennisanse palette was my ultimate favorite product and very wearable for an everyday look. I recommend.
julie y.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
I love her highlighters. She has the best highlighters in town. I only use hers. No matter how much i purchase any other highlighters. I always come back to use abh. They are so pigmented and affordable.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Saint Louis, MO
Well worth the money you're paying. I have both the brow wiz and the brow dip. The wiz pencil I've actually bought several in a row I'm so committed to them. And my dip has lasted me MONTHS. It doesn't take much product at all to fill in brows it's so pigmented
Leia L.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
I have their glow kit and they are so pigmented l. I love that they have came out with several different variations. They have something for everyone. This will change your highlight game!!
Joanne B.
Joanne B.
Love this palette! This is my first Glow kit and I'm in love! It Looks glittery but really isn't. Creamy and pigmented. This is a very versatile palette. Highlights, eyeshadows and blush toppers!! Must have
Emma G.
Emma G.
Tabernacle, NJ
I have been using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz for at least two years and I love it. It's really simple to use, for people like me who would definitely be bad at using dip brow. It also looks really natural on and they have a great range of colors!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.