BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Roy, WA
I've only ever used their eyebrow pomade but absolutely LOVE it. They offer a variety of colors to match a wide range of colors. And the pomade lasts a long time which makes the price worth it.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Independence, MO
My all-time favorite brand for cosmetics! I own so many of her Glowkits and eyeshadows. I want to try their dipbrow! I enjoy the stands in Sephora and Ulta, they're so beautiful. The quality is so superior compared to most brands I've tried. I always recommend this brand!
🎀💄💋Quandra💋💄🎀 A.
🎀💄💋Quandra💋💄🎀 A.
Fort Bragg, NC
The products are amazing! Well worth every penny! I love shopping for the brand it's definitely in my top favorites. I don't have a problem finding it which is convenient. I love that I can buy it locally and not just online. Hands down one of the best product lines out!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Weaverville , CA
I love ABH products! Her eyeshadows, brow products to her amazing glow kits! My favorite purchase is my Nicole glow kit! The quality of her products are outstanding!!! From pigmentation to presentation! I've never been disappointed from anything I've purchased from ABH!
Brittnee W.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
Best brown products on the market. Dip brow is my go to but i own them all. I wish their was a little more product in the Brow Definer pencil but it is fine. My brows don't smudge or move all day long!
Haley W.
Haley W.
Classic great brand! Their lip glosses are underrated and by far one of the best things they make. Their gleam glow kit is perfect if you are pink undertoned and fair! Also such pigment in the eyeshadows its so
Worth the money. Buy from their website they have more deals
Mika C.
Mika C.
EYEBROWS!!!! Beautiful beautiful eyebrow make-up. Anastasia was definitely the game changer. The eyebrow pencil is perfect to just throw in your purse. The only thing is is that it is quite pricey and it does not last very long especially if you do them everyday
Angelica E.
Angelica E.
Dip brow is my go to product for just about every single one of my clients. I absolutely love it! I usually fin it at ultra and I shop there very often. By far on e of my favorites. I will continue to buy Anastasia product and I for sure will continue to shop at Ulta!
Eva K.
Eva K.
This is a brand I tried for the first time recently and fell in love immediately. I love the brow wiz and the blush palette. I cannot wait to try more of their products. I am not a makeup wiz, but the products I have tried are practically impossible to mess up.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Toledo, OH
Best contour pallet out there. I have had mine for almost a year now and I will probably still have another half a year before I have to get a new one. Her eyebrow products are also very good
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.