BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kat S.
Kat S.
Colchester, VT
Honestly, this company is expensive but it is so worth it. The pigment in their products and the buttery smoothness is worth every penny. Plus the products last all day so you get your money's worth.
Osiris R.
Osiris R.
Bolingbrook, IL
Anastasia is the best of the best. From eyebrow pomade, to lipsticks, to eyeshadows. Ever since purchasing my Modern Renaissance palette I have not been able to use anything else, nothing compares!
Christal A.
Christal A.
Brick , NJ
There dip brows is fantastic. I started with literally no eyebrows. (Years of 90s over plucking) when used with a thin angled brush you can create thin hair like strokes mimicking a perfect brow.
Mackenzee F.
Mackenzee F.
Lithia, FL
ABH is one of my all time favorite beauty brands. Their eyeshadows are to die for!!! Their glow kits are awesome and a steal since you typically get 4 pans for $40 and the colors can be mixed. ABH is always creating and making the next best thing. Don't sleep on this brand!
Nishat C.
Nishat C.
started using brow wiz and so far i'm liking it.  haven't quite found the perfect shade. i've tried chocolate and dark brown and one is either a bit too warm or a bit too cool. i really liked the master palette by mario and i'm glad i got one before it sold out.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Roy, WA
I've only ever used their eyebrow pomade but absolutely LOVE it. They offer a variety of colors to match a wide range of colors. And the pomade lasts a long time which makes the price worth it.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Independence, MO
My all-time favorite brand for cosmetics! I own so many of her Glowkits and eyeshadows. I want to try their dipbrow! I enjoy the stands in Sephora and Ulta, they're so beautiful. The quality is so superior compared to most brands I've tried. I always recommend this brand!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Weaverville , CA
I love ABH products! Her eyeshadows, brow products to her amazing glow kits! My favorite purchase is my Nicole glow kit! The quality of her products are outstanding!!! From pigmentation to presentation! I've never been disappointed from anything I've purchased from ABH!
Brittnee W.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
Best brown products on the market. Dip brow is my go to but i own them all. I wish their was a little more product in the Brow Definer pencil but it is fine. My brows don't smudge or move all day long!
Haley W.
Haley W.
Classic great brand! Their lip glosses are underrated and by far one of the best things they make. Their gleam glow kit is perfect if you are pink undertoned and fair! Also such pigment in the eyeshadows its so
Worth the money. Buy from their website they have more deals
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.