BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Ann-Charlotte W.
Ann-Charlotte W.
Des Moines, IA
This is the only brand I will use for my eyebrows. I love the Brow Definer product in particular. It has an angled mechanical pencil for extra control over the shape of your arch. The other end has a spoolie for blending and combing the hairs. Sometimes it's hard for me to find the right shade because I have blond hair, but the Ash blonde color is perfect for me. I highly recommend this product!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Great quality, you definitely get what you pay for. The eye shadows are creamy, pigmented, and very soft, so be careful with your brushes going in too hard. The brow products we unbeatable, I wouldn't put anything else on my face! Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
Emily K.
Emily K.
Anastasia is constantly coming out of with innovative concepts, colors, textures, etc. High quality products for a reasonable price. They also do a great job of catering to a wide variety of skin tones.
Natasha N.
Natasha N.
Everyone loves the brow wiz, but for me I love the perfect brow pencil! I have very light hair and so I need to basically carve out an eyebrow, the brow wiz comes off too sharp and doesn't give me the softer eyebrow look I like. The perfect brow is able to be precise but also allows me to fill in large areas.
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Richmond, VA
I have only tried the eyebrow products and highlighting palettes from this brand but I absolutely loved them! They are very nice quality products however you do see cheaper shoes popping up everywhere.
Bella G.
Bella G.
McAllen , TX
The modern renaissance palette from Abh is incredible the formula is so nice and extremely blend able it's a great palette to take while traveling the colors are beautiful for so many different looks
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Lima, OH
Love my powder contour palette.  I have olive skin and a propensity for deep tans during the summer (but also redness from acne prescription damage) and this is one of the few contour products that is a usable option for me.  Also, her #20 brow brush?  Perfection.
Mariah N.
Mariah N.
Carmichael,ca
Anastasia Beverly Hills is a great high-end brand. My favorite product they have is their Ultimate glow, Glow kit. The pigment is amazing. My least favorite is their contour kit, it looked very muddy.
Jasmine  W.
Jasmine W.
I love anything by Anastasia Beverly Hills. My favorite item from the brand is her dip brow and her liquid lipsticks. I have been using the dip brow for years and it's my go to when I want a bold brow
Leigh G.
Leigh G.
This company is everything an makeup artist could dream of! From the lipstick to the glow kits every item is top-notch. Now it can be on the expensive side if you're a beginner but it worth every penny!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.