BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
I have a whole collection most of the products. I love to try almost everything of what they offer, give it a try. Price is some what affordable but manageable. I would shop here whenever I have spending money for myself. Love!
Tammy H.
Palmdale, CA
This brand just makes me slay I love everything great quality & the eyeshadow is soo pigmented I wish they came out with more makeup brushes I know they'll be amazing I definitely recommend there products. 👍👍👍👍👍
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
I absolutely love Anastasia Beverly Hills I have no problems with this brand I love their dip brow pomade , and they are glow kits!!! Yes they are expensive but you get what you pay for and like other high-end make up brands their prices are just the same and I'm willing to pay for good quality make up!
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
ABH always delivers beautiful and high quality products. It's expensive, but always worth it. I would want to have more product from the brow pencils though. The colors from this brand are the most natural looking!
Carolina N.
Los Angeles , CA
I've tried various of their products and have never been disappointed with the quality. It is on the pricey side so I don't have too many of their products. I love their Highlighters and want to try their Modern Renaissance Palette.
Celeste M.
S San Fran, CA
The dipbrow pomade is my everything. My go to brow product. Waterproof, creamy, lasts for so long in the pot, and performs so well. Love the variety of shades. Perfect for a natural brow or more of a fleeky one.
Gilnou P.
Philadelphia, PA
ABH is one of my all time favorite brands. I love their shadows, lipsticks, lipglosses, foundation, highlighters and eyebrow products. Their hasn't been a product from this line that I have ever regretted purchasing. Its reasonably priced in my opinion and you definitely get your moneys worth.
garis c.
Tampa, FL
bought this powder contour kit in the shade 'Light to Medium'. It is my first ever contour makeup product that I have ever bought and I LOVE it! I like the selection of colours and use all except for the pink toned shade (top left of palette/vanilla shade). It is well pigmented and lasts all day. Furthermore it is easy to blend/buff into the skin. It is quite pricey....
Krissy R.
Bronx, NY
Love this brand probably my most favorite brand at Sephora and I will not stop buying there matte liquid lipsticks just amazing finish and pigment. And don't get me started with the eye brow wiz just love this whole entire brand.
lawana g.
Ennis, TX
I bought the Modern Renaissance palette and let me just say WOW. Even the red tone colors blend smoothly. There is little to no fallout. The pigment is to dye for. I would definitely try other products from ABH.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.