BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Mariah N.
Mariah N.
Carmichael,ca
Anastasia Beverly Hills is a great high-end brand. My favorite product they have is their Ultimate glow, Glow kit. The pigment is amazing. My least favorite is their contour kit, it looked very muddy.
Jasmine  W.
Jasmine W.
I love anything by Anastasia Beverly Hills. My favorite item from the brand is her dip brow and her liquid lipsticks. I have been using the dip brow for years and it's my go to when I want a bold brow
Leigh G.
Leigh G.
This company is everything an makeup artist could dream of! From the lipstick to the glow kits every item is top-notch. Now it can be on the expensive side if you're a beginner but it worth every penny!
Kat S.
Kat S.
Colchester, VT
Honestly, this company is expensive but it is so worth it. The pigment in their products and the buttery smoothness is worth every penny. Plus the products last all day so you get your money's worth.
Osiris R.
Osiris R.
Bolingbrook, IL
Anastasia is the best of the best. From eyebrow pomade, to lipsticks, to eyeshadows. Ever since purchasing my Modern Renaissance palette I have not been able to use anything else, nothing compares!
Christal A.
Christal A.
Brick , NJ
There dip brows is fantastic. I started with literally no eyebrows. (Years of 90s over plucking) when used with a thin angled brush you can create thin hair like strokes mimicking a perfect brow.
Mackenzee F.
Mackenzee F.
Lithia, FL
ABH is one of my all time favorite beauty brands. Their eyeshadows are to die for!!! Their glow kits are awesome and a steal since you typically get 4 pans for $40 and the colors can be mixed. ABH is always creating and making the next best thing. Don't sleep on this brand!
Nishat C.
Nishat C.
started using brow wiz and so far i'm liking it.  haven't quite found the perfect shade. i've tried chocolate and dark brown and one is either a bit too warm or a bit too cool. i really liked the master palette by mario and i'm glad i got one before it sold out.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Independence, MO
My all-time favorite brand for cosmetics! I own so many of her Glowkits and eyeshadows. I want to try their dipbrow! I enjoy the stands in Sephora and Ulta, they're so beautiful. The quality is so superior compared to most brands I've tried. I always recommend this brand!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Roy, WA
I've only ever used their eyebrow pomade but absolutely LOVE it. They offer a variety of colors to match a wide range of colors. And the pomade lasts a long time which makes the price worth it.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????