BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Edinburg , Tx
Absolutely love this brand! I follow and catch up with latest on social media. Sometimes pricey but it's worth it. My shopping experience was always great with this brand. Definitely will shop more often in this brand!
Skylar P.
Skylar P.
Marietta, GA
am totally In love with this brand and all of its products. My favorite purchase is my eyebrow kit and contour kit. I haven't experienced and bad things with any of the products at all. This product is very pricey but it goes a long way and gives you a look that you won't be upset with.
susan h.
susan h.
Brockton, MA
oh....can i just say i love anastasia beverly hills cosmetics. I love her dip brow. Definitely brings out the brow. It's also gel. Another product i love is the anastasia renaissance palette. Very pigmented.
Marjorie H.
Marjorie H.
Whittier, CA
ABH is good but not as great as some make it. I've used the brow products and cream contour products. Both have been replaced by Benefit. The contour is very drying. Super thick and not the best. Same w. The brows. A little does go along way however it comes right off. Not really for a natural look
Racheal P.
Racheal P.
I love their contour kit. I use it almost everyday it's so pigmented and blends so nicely. The brand is more on the pricier side but the products are definitely worth it. I recently purchased the modern renaissance palette.
Katlyn B.
Katlyn B.
Pullman, WA
Amazing. That's all that needs to be said. Their eyeshadows are some of my favorite, if not my number one favorite. The liquid lipsticks are stunning without sucking the life out of my lips. And let's not forget that this company changed the eyebrow game forever! Such a consistently great brand.
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Murrieta, CA
All of the products I've tried are amazing! My favorites are the dipbrow and the browwiz. I like to use brow wiz for everyday and to make my lines sharp. I use the dipbrow for a more intense full face, I usually shape with brow wiz and do the tails with dipbrow. The product is pricey but worth it!
Kailey B.
Kailey B.
I purchased and Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in "Dusty Rose" and I get more compliments on the color and longevity of the product than I've ever gotten about any other makeup product in my life.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Apopka , FL
I have been using this brands products for months. I LOVE everything I have tried thus far. I use their brow products daily. I loved that I was able to get the perfect color for my skin tone. I want more!
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
It is a great brand! I have tried their Dip brow pomade and it is so worth the money! I can't finish the product! Also the eyeshadows are great quality! A bit expensive and sometimes dupable but they are nice!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.