BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Beatriz R.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my favorite prestige brands. There's no product from this brand that has ever disappointed me, which makes it a brand worth the money I spend in it. My 3 favorite products from this brand are their eye shadow palettes, the glow kids and of course, the Dipbrow pomade.
kate f.
Roseville, CA
Anastasia products are amazing! I love the sleek, monochromatic packaging, so beautiful. My favorite product is their brow pomade. It goes on beautifully and stays on all day for natural bold brows! Great brand!
Monica T.
Torrance , CA
For a girl with basically no eyebrows the brow wiz and the duo powder with the amazing brush help me create eyebrows on fleeek!! Ugh these are forever my favorite eyebrow product!! Thank goodness for this brand!
Maria A.
Ocala, FL
Dipbrow pomade is the best the only thing I've used on my eyebrow ever since I started using makeup really good and not to pricey like other stuff I always run out of it I use it everyday but last a very long time
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I really enjoy their contour pallets and I know their qualty it up their so I go back time and again. They are coming out with a lot of new products and I am always willing to try because their quality it there.
Sabrina V.
El Paso, TX
I am obsessed with eyebrow products and ABH has the best products!! Always my first choice in a brow product. I have very little hair , but the dip brow pomade helps me achieve the full eyebrow look that I love!
Elizabeth M.
ABH KNOWS BROWS! Seriously, this is the trademark of what goes into a good brow or eye makeup. They are on the expensive side but it is worth the money. a little bit goes a long way so you are able to stretch out the product. I am a return buyer of this product and I would recommend to anyone to try this brand
Elizabeth H.
Knoxville, TN
I bought a glow kit in "That Glow". At first I loved my new highlight set. Then one day, I opened it up to the packaging being ripped apart. I had to glue everything back together. Good product, but for the price, awful packaging.
Nikki J.
I've been dying to get this renaissance pallet everyone is getting I just don't want to pay for it but I have gotten a eyebrow pencil and it works amazing for me. I would shop here again I recommend the pencil most definitely
Sara H.
Binghamton, NY
I love Anastasia Dipbrow!!!!! Using the correct tools you can achieve a natural looking brow without it looking "sharpied on". It does take some practice applying to really figure it out...but it is well worth it!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.