BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Brittney M.
Oxnard, CA
Love the eyebrow dip brow pomade I use it everyday for my brows makes them look so bomb I use the color chocolate cause I don't like them to dark nor too light so it's a prefect shade for me plus 18$ for this that lasts up to a year or so is the best I'll he getting this till I die
Autumn T.
Greeneville, TN
Anastasia Beverly Hills is in my top three favorite make up brands! I am obsessed with everything that they come out with. I would encourage anyone to try their eye shadow palettes or their dip brow. I use this brand more than any other makeup brand out there. Great quality makeup!
Deena B.
Franklin, TN
The Anastasia matte liquid lipstick in the color Alison is my almost every day lipstick. It's so long wearing and won't come off when having my morning coffee. I also love the Modern Renaissance pallet, which gives you tons of options for beauty looks. Anastasia is my go-to brand.
Alina M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Anastasia Beverly Hills in my mind is best known for their eyebrow products. I've recently gotten into trying to figure out how to fill in my eyebrows and they offer a lot of tutorials and information online on how to do so. I currently have the pomade and the eyebrow wiz pencil.
Lainey T.
Incrediably in love with Anastasia Brow Dip! Goes on really smooth for all day wear! Most brands don't have a color simular to "Ebony", it's a very dark brown, but with a dusty, grey color to it as well. Such a great alternative for those who don't have quite black hair / brows!
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
ABH is killing it! I use the brow pomade every single day and I kid you not, one jar has lasted me over two years! Talk about a great value! I love her highlighters, eyeshadows, liquid lipsticks and so much more! Definitely give this brand a shot if you haven't tried it before.
joan s.
Weare, NH
Love everything about this brand! the quality is always there and lasts forever. The eyebrow pencil, gel eyeliner, and the new renaissance pallet are my favorites from Anastasia. My daily makeup look wouldn't be complete without them! would definetly recommend them to anyone!
Kristina E.
Las Vegas, NV
All the products I've used from this brand have been great. You definitely get what you pay for. The Modern Renaissance palette is one of my staple palettes, you can create a neutral look or be bold with the reds, wide variety of looks. Would recommend for a high end choice.
Karli S.
Cincinnati, OH
While I am not a fan of the lip products, the eye shadows, eye shadow palettes, glow palettes, and foundation stick are absolutely fantastic. It's unfortunate how quickly things sell out but if you can get your hands on these amazing products it's absolutely worth the price!
Jennifer H.
Richmond , IN
I use the brow wiz pencil every single day. It matches my brows perfectly for a natual look. I have tried other pencils and none of the ever match like my brow wiz. Also the constancy and texture are perfect. It lasts through a full days work and even through drinks after.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.