BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
  • Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my favorite prestige brands. There's no product from this brand that has ever disappointed me, which makes it a brand worth the money I spend in it. My 3 favorite products from this brand are their eye shadow palettes, the glow kids and of course, the Dipbrow pomade.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Catasauqua, PA
My everyday eyebrow pencil comes down Anastasia! It's hands down the best! Easy to use with small brush on the opposite side to brush your brows. Very reasonable as far as prices go! Will definitely be repurchasing
Christine D.
Christine D.
Westminster
i am in love with the dipbrow pomade and modern renaissance palette! i use the dipbrow everyday and i am obsessed! unfortunately, the palette has been sold out at my sephora and i am waiting to get my hands on one!
Carolina N.
Carolina N.
Los Angeles , CA
I've tried various of their products and have never been disappointed with the quality. It is on the pricey side so I don't have too many of their products. I love their Highlighters and want to try their Modern Renaissance Palette.
kate f.
kate f.
Roseville, CA
Anastasia products are amazing! I love the sleek, monochromatic packaging, so beautiful. My favorite product is their brow pomade. It goes on beautifully and stays on all day for natural bold brows! Great brand!
Angel L.
Angel L.
I like the things I've tried from Anastasia Beverly Hills. Her Brow Wiz is amazing, as are most of her liquid lipsticks. The Modern Renaissance palette is the best palette I own. The Mario palette is a close second.
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
S San Fran, CA
The dipbrow pomade is my everything. My go to brow product. Waterproof, creamy, lasts for so long in the pot, and performs so well. Love the variety of shades. Perfect for a natural brow or more of a fleeky one.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I really enjoy their contour pallets and I know their qualty it up their so I go back time and again. They are coming out with a lot of new products and I am always willing to try because their quality it there.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
I absolutely love Anastasia Beverly Hills I have no problems with this brand I love their dip brow pomade , and they are glow kits!!! Yes they are expensive but you get what you pay for and like other high-end make up brands their prices are just the same and I'm willing to pay for good quality make up!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
ABH KNOWS BROWS! Seriously, this is the trademark of what goes into a good brow or eye makeup. They are on the expensive side but it is worth the money. a little bit goes a long way so you are able to stretch out the product. I am a return buyer of this product and I would recommend to anyone to try this brand
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.