BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Gennesis R.
Omaha, NE
I love this brand it's one of my favorites!!! I recently bought the new Nicole guerriero glow kit and it's amazing!!! I love it's creamy texture and beautiful packaging! It's so lovely! And totally worth it!
Veronica C.
I love their eye shadow and eye pencil. The shadows are so soft and easy to work with. I haven't tried the singles only the pallet. The skinny brow pencil is so perfect and you can get your brows just the way you want them
Carrie B.
Rowlett , TX
My favorite brand is going to have to be Anastasia Beverly Hills because every product I have tried from them has never failed me once and the pigment and quality is so long lasting. They have changed the makeup game
Kathryn O.
Hollywood , SC
I have tried a few products from this company before but my favorite is the contour pallet. The colors are amazing!! I have fair skin so finding a contour color that's not too dark and muddy looking is hard but this delivers!
Michelle S.
Bath, PA
My everyday eyebrow pencil comes down Anastasia! It's hands down the best! Easy to use with small brush on the opposite side to brush your brows. Very reasonable as far as prices go! Will definitely be repurchasing
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Anastasia is the absolute best I've found for eyebrows, the powder is my go to to fill them in, yhr two colors are perfect. I'm on my second or third at this point. Love it! Definitely will be buying again and again
Patrice W.
Asheville, NC
Anastasia Beverly Hills is seriously changing the game with the highlight kits and brow products! I will never use another brand on my eyebrows. The products are somewhat expensive, but you will not be disappointed!
Christine D.
Westminster
i am in love with the dipbrow pomade and modern renaissance palette! i use the dipbrow everyday and i am obsessed! unfortunately, the palette has been sold out at my sephora and i am waiting to get my hands on one!
Carole'Ann L.
Gloucester, VA
I just recently tried the brow wiz and let me tell you this stuff is a life changer . The size of the pencil allows you to really fill in the places you need to fill in your brows . Nice packaging not too expensive :)
Becky J.
I exclusively use Anastasia brow products after trying many others that didn't compare. The dip pomade and quick brow pencil are amazing and make doing your brows on a daily basis simple. Found these products at sephora and ulta.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.