BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Chicago , IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Randomly found them on Twitter one day and have been in love ever since. I follow Norvina and her mom on Snapchat and I love the behind the scenes look into a lux makeup brand. They work hard to produce the best possible products for us that are cruelty free. I cannot say enough good things.
Skye D.
Skye D.
FAVOURITE BRAND! I love all their beautiful products with all my heart... They're all so pigmented and great. I love the shade ranges too. It's honestly an awesome brand and it's amazing that they made brows so good.
Gennesis R.
Gennesis R.
Omaha, NE
I love this brand it's one of my favorites!!! I recently bought the new Nicole guerriero glow kit and it's amazing!!! I love it's creamy texture and beautiful packaging! It's so lovely! And totally worth it!
Dayana R.
Dayana R.
She's got amazing quality products every time she seems to amaze me with her stuff I bought so much stuff from her pomade, brow wiz, contour kit and Renaissance palette, glow kit definitely somewhere I spend my money
Carole'Ann L.
Carole'Ann L.
Gloucester, VA
I just recently tried the brow wiz and let me tell you this stuff is a life changer . The size of the pencil allows you to really fill in the places you need to fill in your brows . Nice packaging not too expensive :)
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Catasauqua, PA
My everyday eyebrow pencil comes down Anastasia! It's hands down the best! Easy to use with small brush on the opposite side to brush your brows. Very reasonable as far as prices go! Will definitely be repurchasing
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Anastasia is the absolute best I've found for eyebrows, the powder is my go to to fill them in, yhr two colors are perfect. I'm on my second or third at this point. Love it! Definitely will be buying again and again
Daviontea B.
Daviontea B.
Calumet City, IL
Anastasia is great i only have one liquid lipstick fro. ABH but when im on YouTube j see all these girls using this amazing eyeshadow pallet that ABH has with great pigment. I really need to get my hands and more ABH product.
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my favorite prestige brands. There's no product from this brand that has ever disappointed me, which makes it a brand worth the money I spend in it. My 3 favorite products from this brand are their eye shadow palettes, the glow kids and of course, the Dipbrow pomade.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Westminster
i am in love with the dipbrow pomade and modern renaissance palette! i use the dipbrow everyday and i am obsessed! unfortunately, the palette has been sold out at my sephora and i am waiting to get my hands on one!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.