BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Lydia B.
Lydia B.
Moore, OK
Anastasia's Brow Powder Duo has been a game-changer for me. It's a great color for my brows and the lighter color blends everything well. Based on the quality of this product I'm excited to try their pomade as well! It might be awhile, though, because the powder duo seems like it will last me a long time.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
I love the master palette by mario. the naturals in that collection are beautiful. soft natural feel to the make up, even when you build it up to get the color to pop. i didnt have any eye sensitivity issues with this product either.
Vania L.
Vania L.
Penndel, PA
I have only used their eye shadows and their brow gel before, but so far their shadows are super pigmented and very great longevity. They're more on the higher end side of makeup, especially if you use their brow products every day. Overall, they are a great company and I like everything I have tried from them.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Placentia, CA
Good products, love their contour kits, it's my favorite thing in the world. However, some of their products are just expensive for what they are- its more of a name brand thing Always good quality stuf but its not the best
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood , SC
I have tried a few products from this company before but my favorite is the contour pallet. The colors are amazing!! I have fair skin so finding a contour color that's not too dark and muddy looking is hard but this delivers!
Alejandro H.
Alejandro H.
Anastasia has always been my sister's favorite. I got her the Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette for her birthday, and she totally loved it. Her friends were so excited as well. I think they were a bit jealous. Lol.
Josephine V.
Josephine V.
Lincoln park, MI
Ive hurd so many mixed reviews but i decided to give it a try my self im so happy i did i love this pallet the x are the colors i used on this look i did yesterday its such a great pallet super pigmented and a little goes a long way i love it
Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.
Wilmington, CA
I love how Anastasia puts great effort in the quality of their products. There will always be some of us who like certain products from this brand rather than other products but that's fine. Doesn't hurt to give Anastasia a try and see for yourself if they have any products that you, yourself will like/love.
delaney g.
delaney g.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
wonderful brand for palettes- one of the places i keep going back to no matter what! all of the products i have tried so far are amazing enough to keep me coming back for more. i would definitely recommend shopping here!
Linda C.
Linda C.
I'm in love with their " Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow "and their brow products. Their "brow Wiz" and " Dipbrow Pomade" are something I can't without having. I just love it so much and it stay a long time on my brows!!!!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.