BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

JAMIE A.
JAMIE A.
Fairfield, CT
I've been using dip brow in dark brown for several months now, and it's been my go to when I need to draw on eyebrows. ( I don't have any ). The consistency is very soft and easy to apply with your brow brush. I really really LOVE it!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
I love this brand they always have a new beautiful product coming out especially their glosses which can use a little bit more improvement but great products over all. Definitely recommend to anyone interested in testing out makeup
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
Love this line. It has a ton of great products never found something I don't like. It's very high end high quality nothing but the best. A little high on prices, but it's something you won't regret. I'd definitely buy more.
Cosmetic C.
Cosmetic C.
Severn, MD
ABH has been my Holy Grail for eyebrow products for YEARS. I use the Brow Wiz and Dip brow and I will never look further! They both are my favorite products! I shop her quite frequently! I would recommend these to anyone!!
Beth H.
Beth H.
Granite City, IL
I have the Contour pallets and it's not great for newbies.I have the light one and even the shades are too dark and not very bendable. I don't own a lot of Anastasia products but everything else I have used has been great.
Marcia W.
Marcia W.
Love Anastasia products! Eyeliners and brow pencils have massive staying power! Price point is a little high but definitely worth it! Only available at nice shops so shopping experience is always pleasant! Great products!
Lydia B.
Lydia B.
Moore, OK
Anastasia's Brow Powder Duo has been a game-changer for me. It's a great color for my brows and the lighter color blends everything well. Based on the quality of this product I'm excited to try their pomade as well! It might be awhile, though, because the powder duo seems like it will last me a long time.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
I love the master palette by mario. the naturals in that collection are beautiful. soft natural feel to the make up, even when you build it up to get the color to pop. i didnt have any eye sensitivity issues with this product either.
Vania L.
Vania L.
Penndel, PA
I have only used their eye shadows and their brow gel before, but so far their shadows are super pigmented and very great longevity. They're more on the higher end side of makeup, especially if you use their brow products every day. Overall, they are a great company and I like everything I have tried from them.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Placentia, CA
Good products, love their contour kits, it's my favorite thing in the world. However, some of their products are just expensive for what they are- its more of a name brand thing Always good quality stuf but its not the best
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.