BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
delaney g.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
wonderful brand for palettes- one of the places i keep going back to no matter what! all of the products i have tried so far are amazing enough to keep me coming back for more. i would definitely recommend shopping here!
Alejandro H.
Anastasia has always been my sister's favorite. I got her the Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette for her birthday, and she totally loved it. Her friends were so excited as well. I think they were a bit jealous. Lol.
Bridget E.
West Haven, CT
Anastasia Beverly Hills has the most wonderful contour palette that comes in either cream or powder which most brands don't do. They also have a great selection of eye shadows, including The Modern Renaissance palette.
Lauren J.
Placentia, CA
Good products, love their contour kits, it's my favorite thing in the world. However, some of their products are just expensive for what they are- its more of a name brand thing Always good quality stuf but its not the best
Ashlee S.
Orlando, FL
Anastasia never fails to exceed my expectations, their products are the best quality, with the best pigmentation, my shopping experiences with Anastasia are always great, and I would definitely recommend shopping here!
Abigail S.
Chicago , IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Randomly found them on Twitter one day and have been in love ever since. I follow Norvina and her mom on Snapchat and I love the behind the scenes look into a lux makeup brand. They work hard to produce the best possible products for us that are cruelty free. I cannot say enough good things.
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
I love, love, love their products. I have used their eyeshadow pallets and their eye brow gel. The eye brow gel is the only one that I have found that is appropriate for my young daughter who has some unruly eye brows.
Linda C.
I'm in love with their " Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow "and their brow products. Their "brow Wiz" and " Dipbrow Pomade" are something I can't without having. I just love it so much and it stay a long time on my brows!!!!
Gillian H.
I have only tried their glow kits but I want to try out more of their products in the future. The glow kits are amazing and make any look glow! Hopefully their other products hold up to my standards from the glow kits!
Emily M.
Humble, TX
ABH is one of my absolute favorite brands! They have great quality eye shadows, eye brow pomade and pencils, and many more products! I LOVE their new eye shadow palette "modern renaissance" and it is absolutely worth the price. Great brand!!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.