BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Lydia B.
Moore, OK
Anastasia's Brow Powder Duo has been a game-changer for me. It's a great color for my brows and the lighter color blends everything well. Based on the quality of this product I'm excited to try their pomade as well! It might be awhile, though, because the powder duo seems like it will last me a long time.
Cosmetic C.
Severn, MD
ABH has been my Holy Grail for eyebrow products for YEARS. I use the Brow Wiz and Dip brow and I will never look further! They both are my favorite products! I shop her quite frequently! I would recommend these to anyone!!
Sandra J.
Blush and brow groomer samples via beauty boxes or ipsy gen beauty. Loved both and really made me respect the brand. I am not such a beauty geek that I can prattle them all off but this one I will look for. Very nice blush.
See Y.
Lake Crystal, MN
If you want a good brow item, shop here! They're well known for their eyebrow pomade and it's definitely my fav! I bought it with the brush for $18 each and it's well worth it. I've had the pomade for a little over 6 months and still have a lot left. Definitely recommend on investing in some of their items.
Rifath S.
One of the best brands out there in regards to having killer eyebrows and luscious lips. I have recently purchased ABH's liquid lipstains and have been loving it ever since! the products are more on the expensive side but the quality of the products make up for it. Definitely would recommend shopping here.
Alaina T.
Anastasia is one of my favorite brands of all time. I've never been disappointed in any product I've ever used. I met Anastasia by chance in Paris once and she's honestly so nice. I highly recommend this brand to everyone.
Marcia W.
Love Anastasia products! Eyeliners and brow pencils have massive staying power! Price point is a little high but definitely worth it! Only available at nice shops so shopping experience is always pleasant! Great products!
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I love her liquid lipsticks and the modern Renaissance palette is my favorite out of my collection. The eyeshadows are so creamy and pigmented it's unreal! I really want to try her dip brow and the moon highlighter palette.
Vania L.
Penndel, PA
I have only used their eye shadows and their brow gel before, but so far their shadows are super pigmented and very great longevity. They're more on the higher end side of makeup, especially if you use their brow products every day. Overall, they are a great company and I like everything I have tried from them.
Hattie V.
Markesan, WI
To be honest I haven't been brace enough to try their dip brow, but I love their brow wiz and their eye shadows are all bomb! Their eye brow gel is the best I have tried! My brows seriously don't move after I apply that!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.