BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Deltona , FL
Anastasia has been my first and favorite for all of my brow products. They are on the pricey side but they definitely do the best job and do last. The brow wiz and pomade are my favorite combos and are easy to learn how to apply.
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
Fairmont , WV
Wonderful brand for all of the makeup junkies out there. They carry my favorite contour palette out there. I use the powder contour palette, and it's great because everything sets and stays where it's supposed to on my oily face. I hope to try their brow products soon as a majority of my friends use and rave about it.
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.
Browns Mills, NJ
Absolutely love this brand!!! I love they're glow kits!! I have been using their Dipbrow in chocolate and first I didn't like it but I decided to give it another try and I have to say I love it! Will forever shop with this brand!
Larissa K.
Larissa K.
Dorchester, MA
The contour kit is really good, but pretty expensive. I do recommend to my friends! The pigmentation is really good and it lasts for the whole day. I just need to cover with concealer some parts because I feel that even the light is little darker for my skin.
Merry H.
Merry H.
Wichita, KS
I started using their Liquid matte lipstick. whenever i wear this brand i get the most compliments on the color of my lips. Its a little thicker then other liquid lipstick. but the colors stays on great. the big different is the applicator brush. The applicator brush is very nice, compared the the color pop brush.
Edna L.
Edna L.
The beeeeezneeeeez for eyebrow products. Ive used the brow wiz, brow definer, the original brow pencil and the pommade and i love them. The shades vary through out the product but its nothing a lik swatching cant take care of
Bekka S.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Din't get me started on ABH they are now one of my favorite brands after buying their latest eyeshadow pallette. The only con would be more shades are needed in the brow products. I recommend ABH to everyone who loves quality!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
Who hasn't heard of the Modern Renaissance palette by ABH cosmetics? Their eye shadows rock and their are well known for their contour and glow kits. I especially love my moon child glow kit and can't wait to try their stick foundations
Christine G.
Christine G.
I use different colors of the Brow Powder Duos from Anastasia and they are one of my brow go to's for myself and my clients! I love the fact that it comes in a light and dark shade so I can see which one works for my brows best or mix them to get the perfect color. They also seem to last pretty good through out the day.
Jeanneth R.
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA
I use some of this products, I bought ones the eyebrows powder pot, I didn't like it, was really dry I even have to use my nail to take some powder from the pot, but I have the contour cream kit and I loved it, very useful kit.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.