BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
ABH has come out with amazing products over the years. Their glow kits and brow products were the first things to pull me in. Since then, their eyeshadow palettes, liquid lipsticks, lip glosses, and brushes have taken my heart. I love this brand
Gloria B.
Gloria B.
Chandler, AZ
I have never been disappointed in a product I've gotten from this brand. Disappointed in the lack of knowledge for color matching me in stores? Maybe. But every product lasts me so long, always helps boost my confidence and they are consistent with their coloring and products. If you haven't already indulged I would definitely do so NOW.
Anonna C.
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
Great products and worth every dollar. I love this line because they have amazing products. I highly recommend everyone to try it out. She has a little bit of everything and it is all so perfect. The lipsticks, foundation , highlight, brows. All of it!!
sandy m.
sandy m.
one of my main products that cannot be absent and it worked better than i expected is the anastasia eyebrow pomade.the price was $20 but you can be sure it will last at least 6 months or more if you mix it with a makeup setting spray to soften it.fill your brows its amazing.the brush was pricey but i love the pomade.i use it everyday.ūüėä
Aimee C.
Aimee C.
Oak Ridge, NC
I just recently switched to the clear Brow Gel and so far, I'm liking it. I was using Brow Gal and that stuff does. not. budge!! I heard great things about the anastasia one so when I ran out of my usual I decided to give it try. It's not as strong of a hold for me personally but I'm used to basically frozen in place kinda gel. I would recommend it if you don't need a ton hold.
DALILA F.
DALILA F.
Lexington, NC
this store is one of my favorites...they have a lot of choices on makeup and good deals for everybody....always Irecived a good services and attention and I always found all that I need...is the best place for experience in makeup world
Corinne P.
Corinne P.
Toledo, OH
I'm in love with almost every ABH product. I have the sun-kissed glow kit, moon child glow kit, eyebrow pencil, & modern renaissance pallet. All the products are so pigmented & apply so flawlessly on your face. I would highly recommend all their products.
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Anastasia Beverly Hills sweet glow kit is amazing. The palette is beautiful and the colors go on so nicely. I have sensitive skin and usually breakout from bronzers or blush, but not this brand. I recommend trying it.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Youngstown, OH
This brand is on of my all time favorites. Right now my favorite product from them is my Modern Renaissance palette. It's so pigmented and so easy to apply. It's a game changer. It is one of the best brands out there for high end makeup.
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Hillsboro, OR
This brand is awesome. I have their glow kit and a lipgloss in 'kristin' the lipgloss is not too sticky, it's a good cross between a lip paint and a gloss I like it. The prices are a little high, but that makes sense for good products.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.