BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
Literally my favorite makeup brand. Anastasia Beverly Hills offers GORGEOUS high end products and are known for their iconic brow pencils and pomades. Everything they put out is AMAZING and you can tell they perfect their products before launch
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Such a high-quality brand. I have several products by ABH, but my favorite is definitely the Modern Renaissance palette. It's just SO beautiful. The colors are incredibly pigmented, you can create so many different looks with it, I just love it.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Ok, I just have to say that I have never been disappointed by a single Anastasia Beverly Hills beauty product!! I have tried their mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip stains and I have LOVE every single one of them!! Really great products!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
I love this brand. I have never been disappointed with any products I have used from them. I love the #12 brush to fill in my eyebrows, i love their dipbrow. It lasts a long time on my eyebrows and the pot. I love how pigmented it is. I love their glow kit. I love them
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL
My new favorite go to palette is from this company. I absolutely love it. It's super pigmented. Long lasting. Definitely my favorite purchase at the moment. Amazing palette. I would for sure tell everyone to pick up something from this company.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Waxahachie, TX
I love the ABH contour palette, the powder one. I've heard the cream palette is a favorite for many as well. I've also heard a lot of great things about the dip brow and the liquid lipsticks but haven't tried them myself yet, but would like to some day!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Kaukauna , WI
I absolutely love this brand! Seriously one of the best companies I have bought from. I specifically buy my highlighters from them since they are AMAZING, but I definitely know they are known for their eyebrow collections as well. I absolutely recommend if anyone is on the fence about purchasing from them, do it! PLUS, they are CRUELTY FREE
Renee W.
Renee W.
Seattle, WA
I haven't tried many products I just ordered the renaissance palette so I'm very excited to try I've heard nothing but amazing things about it they make the best eyebrow pomade really good quality products so you definitely get yours money's worth
Sara F.
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Love love Anastasia Beverly Hills. The glow kit makes me look like a freaking sun goddess in the dead of winter. Their dip brow gives me life. Cannot go wrong with any of their products. I also love that the brand supports rupaul's drag race.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Cocoa, FL
I love her brow products. They are the only thing to be able to get me out the house and feel confident in my skin. When I work we all wear the same uniform for people are always looking at your face. I make sure my face is best every day.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.