BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
I truly don't think ABH can do anything wrong. At least I have never purchased a product from her that I don't like. I have bought the glow kits, liquid lips, eyeshadows, Brow pencils and brushes and dips and you get the picture lol
Angela G.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is a great brand for mua and make up enthusiast ! They have the best eyeshadow and brow Products .anastasia is very affordable comparable to mac prices . They also have beautiful lips products . My least fav products are the foundations and the cream contour palettes .
Ali E.
Atlanta, GA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Anastasia brow pomade: it has made doing my eye brows a breeze! They look so good and stay in place all day while I'm at work! The pomade is the perfect consistency, color options are great, and the brush you can buy to use with it works so well. I have been using it for 2.5 years and won't use anything elseb
Asia C.
Waianae, HI
I absolutely love this brand of makeup. The modern renaissance palette is my absolute favorite! I also love love love their eyebrow dipbrow pomade. I love their glow lots so much!!! I would recommend to shop here! Totally worth it!!
Amanda P.
Holmdel, NJ
Anastasia Beverly Hills a luxury, upscale beauty brand and had a lot to say for its products by its superior quality. Personally, I love the liquid lipsticks by this brand and the wear for it lasts all day. Would highly recommend buying these products.
Cyrena M.
Richmond, TX
THE BEST MAKEUP BRAND EVER!! Everything from Anastasia is such great quality and pretty affordable, the shopping experience is great! No room for improvement because it is perfect. And I would definitely recommend shopping here!!
Brittany C.
Deltona , FL
Anastasia has been my first and favorite for all of my brow products. They are on the pricey side but they definitely do the best job and do last. The brow wiz and pomade are my favorite combos and are easy to learn how to apply.
Adriana T.
Pullman, WA
I really wished I had more money to buy more products from here. But I have the famous Anastasia dipbrow pomade. It has been so nice and it is very pigmented. This product goes a long way for sure with the slight bit of product.
aminah r.
Woodbridge, VA
Every product that I have purchased from Anastasia Beverly Hills has left me soo happy. Her products are amazing! I love her glow kits and her dipbrow pomade the best. Downfall is the price. Wish there were more offers to save some $$$
Christina L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I love the eyebrow pomade. After switching to it, I fell in love. I'm always down to try new eyebrow products, but as of right now, this is my favorite. I didn't have any issues with it drying up like other people say and I've had it for a while.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.