BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Great quality, great customer service. When I received my Cream contour pallet it was one of the few on the market and despite there being tons of copiers. I have yet to find one as nice as theirs. I love that their makeup is great for my sensitive skin
Dani H.
Dani H.
Minneapolis, MN
I have brow products and the coveted Modern Renaissance palette. The palette has super pigmented shadows, but I think the applicator isn't great but the quality of the shadows makes up for that. The brow products are the best out there, in my opinion.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
My favorite brand for highlighters!! They seriously have the best, it goes on easily, super great quality, the product is long lasting in wear & in keep. It's sorta pricey but it's totally worth it as you'll have it for a while! They have several different pallets, the one I have makes my skin look amazing and glowing, I never go without my highlighter!!
Julie L.
Julie L.
Hampden, ME
I own their cream contour kit and the Modern renaissance palette and omg both are amazing! The eyeshadow pallet is my best purchase yet. They are on the more expensive side of things but they are definitely worth it in my opinion. Such a great company.
Sandy W.
Sandy W.
Wake Forest, NC
i have used Anastastia brow products and tweezers. i have 2 sets of the tweezers. they are very expensive for what you get, but i like that they are thin and get the hair. however, they do wear out quickly and they do not have a free sharpening like some brands.
Lizabeth M.
Lizabeth M.
Goodyear, AZ
Anastasia is one of my favorite brands! I have some lip gloss, eye shadows, brow products. Their eye shadows are so amazing. So creamy and pigmented and easy to use. The lip gloss is so opaque that it looks more like a liquid lipstick, but without the dryness! And I love the clear brow gel. Sets my brows in place perfectly! Overall, I love their products!
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
N Bethesda, MD
Anastasia is well known for her brow products and eyeshadows, but all of her products are amazing. The eyeshadow formula is super soft and highly pigmented. The most recent palettes have been amazing, and keep selling out where I am! My favorite brow products are the Brow Whiz and the Brow Pomade. I can't wait to try more of Anastasia BH products. I highly recommend this brand.
Mollie B.
Mollie B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Best. Brow. Product. Hands down. I love their pomade and its staying power. Its really expensive, but the product lasts a long time, and is worth it in the end. Their brow pencil is pretty fantastic as well. I wasn't too sold on their contour pallete but brow products are TOP NOTCH
lashawna m.
lashawna m.
Taylor, MI
If you are looking for the perfect eyebrow kit well the Anastasia eyebrow kit is what you want. This kit is everything! It is so easy to apply and it helps you create the most beautiful brows, they look so full and natural. The brush it comes with is great for creating the perfect arch and because it's powder you don't get that over done drastic look. The gel keeps those little hairs in perfect place and it stays put all day.
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
I have pretty thick eyebrows anyway, but had never ventured into the eyebrow pencil until I received an Anastasia one. I loved the color and also the way it made my brows look. It totally finished out my appearance and I will certainly buy it again!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.