BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Julie L.
Julie L.
Hampden, ME
I own their cream contour kit and the Modern renaissance palette and omg both are amazing! The eyeshadow pallet is my best purchase yet. They are on the more expensive side of things but they are definitely worth it in my opinion. Such a great company.
Sandy W.
Sandy W.
Wake Forest, NC
i have used Anastastia brow products and tweezers. i have 2 sets of the tweezers. they are very expensive for what you get, but i like that they are thin and get the hair. however, they do wear out quickly and they do not have a free sharpening like some brands.
Lizabeth M.
Lizabeth M.
Goodyear, AZ
Anastasia is one of my favorite brands! I have some lip gloss, eye shadows, brow products. Their eye shadows are so amazing. So creamy and pigmented and easy to use. The lip gloss is so opaque that it looks more like a liquid lipstick, but without the dryness! And I love the clear brow gel. Sets my brows in place perfectly! Overall, I love their products!
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
N Bethesda , MD
Anastasia is well known for her brow products and eyeshadows, but all of her products are amazing. The eyeshadow formula is super soft and highly pigmented. The most recent palettes have been amazing, and keep selling out where I am! My favorite brow products are the Brow Whiz and the Brow Pomade. I can't wait to try more of Anastasia BH products. I highly recommend this brand.
lashawna m.
lashawna m.
Taylor, MI
If you are looking for the perfect eyebrow kit well the Anastasia eyebrow kit is what you want. This kit is everything! It is so easy to apply and it helps you create the most beautiful brows, they look so full and natural. The brush it comes with is great for creating the perfect arch and because it's powder you don't get that over done drastic look. The gel keeps those little hairs in perfect place and it stays put all day.
Mollie B.
Mollie B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Best. Brow. Product. Hands down. I love their pomade and its staying power. Its really expensive, but the product lasts a long time, and is worth it in the end. Their brow pencil is pretty fantastic as well. I wasn't too sold on their contour pallete but brow products are TOP NOTCH
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Cleveland , MS
I have pretty thick eyebrows anyway, but had never ventured into the eyebrow pencil until I received an Anastasia one. I loved the color and also the way it made my brows look. It totally finished out my appearance and I will certainly buy it again!
Emma J.
Emma J.
Mentor, OH
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my favorite cosmetic brands. I haven't been disappointed yet with any of the products I've tried! Their Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette is to die for. The colors are scheme of the palette is perfect and the shadows are pigmented and blendable. They have such high quality products I'll be a repeat customer for life!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Gilbert, AZ
Most the items of ABH have been total winners for me. The Master Palette by Mario is to die for. The eyeshadows were so beautiful and pigmented. The brow products are all really good although the pomade dip has never worked well for (only product I have a bad review for). The highlighters are great and I love that they come as a pack. Great deal!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
I love ABH products. Every new thing she puts out is just amazing ! I love her eye shadows and liquid lipsticks. Her lip glosses are also out of this world. I'm always looking to what her next release is, because it's always even better than the last!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??