BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Chelsea M.
University Cy, MO
I use Anastasia DipBrow and I love it. It lasts forever, and the color is great. I use with a drug store pencil, and the application is still flawless. It's expensive, but lasts forever. I've had mine over a year and use it every day.
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my Favorite!!! I own there dip brow pomade, and glow kit. Anastasia products are extremely expensive but that quality is amazing. I do wish the products were a bit cheaper but I still love them. 100% recommend them!
Catherine S.
I recently just started using Anastasia Beverly Hills and I really think I've been messing out ...Because their products are truly amazing!! THE PRICE ISN'T BAD EITHER!!! I would definitely recommend these products to friends and family....
Jenna T.
The creator of all things brows! This company is great and I love all of their products. No matter what you know you are going to get good quality working products from this company with products that are versatile to fit all skin tones.
Olena Y.
Des Plaines , IL
Love her brand! She is the queen for brows and all her products are amazing! I have been using the brow wiz for years and I can't live my life without it anymore. It's makes it look fuller without looking noticeable..highly recommend to all
Michelle V.
Chicopee, MA
One of my favorites! They also have a great variety of colors and products. They're eyebrow enhancer has helped my eye brows go a lot and they're eye brow products last almost all day! I did love their lip collection however I would love to see them come out with a chap stick or moisturizer before applying their makeup
Angel L.
I like the things I've tried from Anastasia Beverly Hills. Her Brow Wiz is amazing, as are most of her liquid lipsticks. The Modern Renaissance palette is the best palette I own. The Mario palette is a close second.
Megan N.
Bridgeport, IL
I've used the Brow Wiz, a few lip glosses, the World Traveler, Self-Made, Master Palette by Mario and the Modern Renaissance palette. I loved the scent, pigmentation and shades of the lip glosses as well as the Modern Renaissance palette. The other palettes have been nice quality and pretty, just not very usable for me.
Christy T.
Doral
Amo con locura la paleta de contornos en crema de Anastasia Beverly Hills!! La calidad de sus productos es IMPRESIONANTE, los dip brow y las paletas de iluminadores son lo mejor de la vida, realmente lo recomiendo y me encanta!!!!
Savanah H.
Cottage Grove, TN
Love there dip brow makes my eyebrows go on fleek lol very good quality the dip brow is the only thing I use on my brows expensive but worth it also love using their contour pallet I recommend buying from them if you have the money
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.