BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
I'm obsessed with all things Anastasia! I had my brows done by her when I was 18 (12yrs ago) & was stoked when she came out with her brow products. Now she's extended the same quality to her makeup & I'm totally obsessed! The Mario palette and her So Hollywood illuminator - so on point!
Liliana G.
I am in love with the anastasia brow gel.i dont even have to use a pencil to do my eyebrows.i can just put the gel on and call it a day.my brow gel last me about 5 months using it on a daily basis.i totally recommend this if you are in a rush and dont have any sparse areas in your brows
Leah S.
Springfield, TN
Anastasia built her company up to be a brand that is internationally known, highly acclaimed, respected by everyone (even her competitors). She is a woman I respect, admire, and want to emulate. I know before seeing it that every single product ABH puts out is the best in the industry!
pritti k.
I could go on forever about the Modern Renaissance Platte. It's just a must have. Out of everything I own that is by far my favorite palette. It's gorgeous and VERY pigmented. Everything applies so smoothly and the shadows themselves are buttery. I have yet to buy more from this brand.
Bint A.
Really good brand but I hear a few products are overrated. I personally have tried the dipbrow and really like it. I use it almost every time I go and I use it with benefit brow gel. I wanted to try the contour palette but it looks like too many colors I won't use. I do recommend them.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Need a great eyebrow cosmetic? Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil as well as their brow pomade are an awesome duo and easy to use. I love using them together to sculpt out the perfect brows! I haven't tried their other products but their items listed above are 5 stars in my opinion..
Montana S.
Brooklyn, NY
I use anastasia beverly hills dipbrow on my eyebrows every single day for enhanced definition. I also use the angled brush to apply the dipbrow. it is waterproof and lasts all day. I've gone swimming with this product on many occasions and it stays in place, does not wipe off easily.
Grace L.
Sammamish, WA
I LOVE Anastasia Beverly Hills. The modern renaissance palette is the best thing ever and you can't go wrong with any of her brow products. I feel like compared to other high end brands the price tag is reasonable. I highly suggest checking out this brand, it's honestly my favorite!
Autumn T.
Greeneville, TN
Anastasia Beverly Hills is in my top three favorite make up brands! I am obsessed with everything that they come out with. I would encourage anyone to try their eye shadow palettes or their dip brow. I use this brand more than any other makeup brand out there. Great quality makeup!
Mekinah P.
Wichita, KS
I love ABH! This brand has the BEST brow products and brow brushes. My favorite are the dipbrow pomade and #12 brush, I have 3 of the brushes that I rotate use on. The shadows are great and so are the face products. Such a threat high end brand, from brows, eyes and face, I love it
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.